21st March 2012, 02:36 PM
saikumar9959

What is the procedure of pursuing MS course from abroad after completing B.Tech course?

hi every one am pursuing b.tech final year and i want to know what is the procedure to do M.S in abroad and what xamz have to write plzzz any one guide me with u r suggestions

19th July 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure of pursuing MS course from abroad after completing B.Tech course?

I have completad bachlors degree in enggineering , but i have a year drop ,can I give the GRE exam? should i get the admission in usa for MS?
21st July 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure of pursuing MS course from abroad after completing B.Tech course?

I have planned to do M.S after my B.E(ece)... where to study and what are the procedures/?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?