5th January 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Any job vacancy for freshers of B.E ECE in Railways? Which entrance exams to answer?

sir,
i am doing final year BE.ECE.i want to get job in railways,could u tell me whether there is job vacancy for freshers .What kind of exams do you conduct?.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any public relations job vacancy for freshers in Indian Railways? Can I apply for the job?
  2. Exams held by Indian Railways for B.Tech freshers? Various posts vacant for freshers?
  3. Exams for jobs in railways after BE ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Freshers vacancy in Pharmacy sector for Industrial chemistry student?
  5. What should I do to get a job in Indian Railways after scoring 60% aggregate in B.E ECE? Which exams do I have to clear
  6. Can I write any entrance for job in Railways after intermediate?
  7. What kind of jobs are available for me in government sector after doing diploma in ECE and Government Apprenticeship in TNEB? How to prepare for the government exams?
  8. Is there any software job in Railways after finishing B.E(ECE)?
  9. How may I find a job in Indian railways after completion of mechanical engineering course?
  10. How to get Job in Indian Railways after completion of ECE with 77% of marks?
  11. Will there be any upcoming vacancies for the position of TTE in Indian Railways?
  12. Exams available for getting a government job after doing B.E ECE? List of Electronic Companies in India?
  13. Are there job opportunities for MCA Freshers in Abroad? Do we have to crack entrance exams like TOEFL for job? -- [New]
  14. Can an ECE student get internship in Railways?
  15. What is the package for B.E Electronics Engineering student in BSNL company?
  16. Government job opportunity for B.Tech ECE freshers?
  17. Recruitment available in Indian Railway on Diploma basis for B.Tech candidate?
  18. Which courses should I do after B.E in ECE to make a career in software industry?
14th January 2011, 11:15 AM
rks_estate

Default Re: Any job vacancy for freshers of B.E ECE in Railways? Which entrance exams to answer?

Hello,

Passed B.E. or B.Tech in any branch candidates and final year students with 65 % aggr. marks are eligible for Indian Railway jobs.

Indian Railway publish the vacancies in Employment News, Rozgar Samachar & opens in internet website also i.e. www.freshersworld.com

Indian Railway opens vacancies for every qualification.

For example: - For Engineers

Post - JE, SE etc.

Good Luck
29th January 2011, 04:13 PM
Deb51

Default Re: Any job vacancy for freshers of B.E ECE in Railways? Which entrance exams to answer?

yes there are post in railway for fresher engineer.
but there are no entrance examination which will be held every year. they published notification in job newspaper and you have to apply directly.
after that you have to appear in exam and if you can clear it you will go for further procedure like interview, medical test etc. after clearing all stage you may join railway.
31st January 2011, 05:58 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Any job vacancy for freshers of B.E ECE in Railways? Which entrance exams to answer?

Hello dear,
I would like to suggest you to appear for IES conducted by UPSC.... it meets your aspirations.
26th February 2011, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

sir, ihave 65%agrr.in b.tech,but electronics side ,idon't have basics ,so give me a suggestion to me
28th February 2011, 10:33 PM
goldin

yes ofcourse. you can try all the government jobs like
NTPC
ISRO
UPSC
etc
2nd March 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

sir my i am is to get se in railway wht to nd when notification released fo 2012 out comes
21st March 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

what kind of preparations i do
3rd April 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

you say that there are post in railway for fresher engineer and they published notification in job newspaper and we have to apply directly.so how will know for these exams.where they publish this?is there any vacation in 2011 year.
12th April 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

hii, you need to RRB exam from that you can get respective departments post.
21st April 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for railways paper for electronics and communication engineering student
30th April 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

iam Christina Daniel..... B.E final yr completed my exam. til now i have aggregate of 76.57% im looking out for a job.......... can u suggest me foe which iam eligible .......... i have registered in all job site but all suggestions mostly come for experienced .......... my id - [email protected]
15th May 2011, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th.can i join in railway job
25th May 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I'm vijayabharathi completed my final year ECE. My percentage is 8O% bt have two standing arrears. Am I eligible to railway exams or jobs? Can u suggest me pls?
My mail id is [email protected]
31st May 2011, 11:33 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

yes ofcourse. you can try all the government jobs like
NTPC
ISRO
UPSC
2nd June 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

can i know what kind pf entrance exam have to be written for railway jobs for those who cmpleted b.e ece ?pls send me reply as early as possible to my email [email protected]
8th July 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for je and se post... when is the last date? i am a B.e(ece)fresher.
17th July 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends .I have completed the written exam for je post which was conducted railway rrb(secbad).but i have still a small doubt) whether Iam eligible for the post or else we have to apply for section engineer only.because in the notification he has given the minimum qualification for the post is diploma in engineering.the notification number is diploma cen 05/2010.can any one of senior railway members or the persons who know the information plz give their valuable suggestions.my mail id is [email protected]
25th July 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi all..i have just completed my B.E(ECE) with aggregate 64%..i am desperate to work for railways..could you tell me the procedures that i have to follow in order secure a job in railways ?.besides i have checked upsc.gov.in also..it shows our ENGINEERING SERVICES exams had already got over in may 2011..please help us out..my mail id is [email protected]
30th July 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

sir i am cureently pursuing b.e(i.t) and next year plan to go into railways via v.r.s of my father as assistant loco pilot.but is there any chance to have any department transfer according to my classification basis.my degree is almost 70%
1st August 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed my b. tech degree in ECE FROM LPU with 70%. Is myself will get job in any field ? ....Ashutosh Rana
1st August 2011, 11:28 PM
Sehwag6

Ya engineers are most wanted persons of railways
for that
**you write railway recuritment board(rrb)
exams
**it has many procedures like written test,interviews and more
**you regularly watch the "employment news"
all the best
3rd August 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am doing BE 3rd ECE.i want to got a job.pls tell some information?
4th September 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my b.tech with 56.7 agg in e.c.e i have basic command in electeonics subjects any job in railways?
16th September 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my BE with 72% in ece 0n 2010.i want to got a job.pls send me reply as early as possible
17th September 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed I.T.I and doing E.C.E, I joining railway Job. pls send me reply as early as possible to my emai
[email protected]
21st September 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am doing final year BE.ECE.i want to get job in railways,could u tell me whether there is job vacancy for freshers .What kind of exams do you conduct?.

my contact is [email protected]
2nd October 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

please, update me about the all government vacancies for B.E (ECE) at email:[email protected], also sms on 919940356119
7th November 2011, 03:33 PM
rudramishra

Indian Railway publish the vacancies in Employment News, Rozgar Samachar & opens in internet website also i.e. www.freshersworld.com

Indian Railway opens vacancies for every qualification.

For example: - For Engineers

Post - JE, SE
4th January 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi, this is Shwetha

I am 2005 output batch of BE ECE but i have passed and completed on 2009, with 55% aggregate, shall i get any administrative or any other engineering related jobs in railways
2nd February 2012, 01:10 PM
lav11

yes ,there is many vacancies for the engineering freshers in railways, the mostly advertisement will come through the employment news. and you can also go for freshersworld.com .
2nd March 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my graduation in 2008 b.com 7 is pursuingmy m.b.a from tamilnadu university and im about to complete my second year also & i want to know which are the exams i have to go through for getting governement jobs in hyderabad in central government & what all will be the procedure to apply for it.
16th April 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,i'm doing ece completed at 2012.any job vacanies for me.my percentage is 80%
1st May 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir,I am 2012 passed out student.I am completed BE(ECE).Any job vacancies for me.my percentage is 80.my mail id is [email protected].
31st May 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i m done b.tech from lovely profession university ,can i apply for railway service from ? may email id is [email protected]
25th April 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my b.tech with 69.5% in the year 2012.are there any vacancies or openings for us o apply i n railway .If any plz reply to my mail and my mail is [email protected]
13th June 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

helo i completed ece 2013 pasd out,i hve 81 percntage.i want which type of company select for job and what are they?if i do any additional course means wt i do.my mail id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?