21st March 2012, 07:16 PM
prince kaler

What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?

1. what is the fee for b.com in punjab university,chandigarh including and excluding hostel fee?

2. how much percentage in 12th(CBSE) required for admission in b.com in punjab university ,chandigarh?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  2. Fee structure including and Excluding Hostel Fee? I want to do B.Com from Chandigarh University
  3. How to do B.Com from Chandigarh University? Fee structure including the hostel fee?
  4. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University Chandigarh -- [New]
  5. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  7. Fee structure for private MA course in English from Punjab University? When to get the application forms for this course?
  8. Percentage required for admission in M.Com in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  9. Admission in LLB in Punjab University Chandigarh after passing B.A?
  10. Can I do B.Com 2nd year in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  11. Can I get admission on the basis of B.Tech in Punjab University after scoring 11581?
  12. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  13. Will there be any separate Entrance Exam conducted by Punjab University for MBA course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  15. How to do Forensic Medicine after BDS?
  16. Criteria to take admission for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 22.87 in GATE and 321 score
  18. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
27th April 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?

plese suggest me the best college
1st May 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?

what is the fee for b.com in punjab university,chandigarh including and excluding hostel fee?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-fee-structure-b-com-punjab-university-chandigarh-including-excluding-hotel-fee-how-much-percentage-required-12th-cbse-get-admission-b-com-punjab-university-chandigarh-681236.html#ixzz1tcxPArWT
31st May 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of admission for B.com 1 & what is the hostel fee structure in GCG 11?
5th June 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 2 with 71.4%marks with commerce can i take admission in puchd i had not taken maths
15th June 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

hallo sir .i want to ask to you.that i recently passed class 12th wiyh vocational subjects and i got 77 percents marks .sir please tell me can i get a addmission in b.com houners . and what is fee structure
16th June 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the total tution fees of bcom 1 of govt. colleges under pu
8th July 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for B.com 1st year in colleges under panjab university chandigarh
17th August 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for b.com 1st year correspondence under panjab university
26th August 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

how much fees we have 2 pay for correspondence study of b.com ist year from punjab university
27th August 2012, 01:12 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
the fee structure of B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh is RS 20000/- per semester without including hostel.if you should take hostel then you have to pay RS 15000/- more means you have to pay RS 35000/- per semester.the B.COM course is of 3 year
you have to pass atleast 50% marks in 12th to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh

good luck
9th September 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage in 12th hp board for admission for B.COM BBA in punjab university chandigarh
9th November 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for B.Com 1st year private & what is the late fee ?
16th May 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

hello0o sir,
would you plz tell me how many semister in 3 year course of b.com ??
16th May 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for b.com 1st year and what is ithe late fee?
4th July 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required in 12th class cbse to get admission in b.com in punjab university chandigarh
5th December 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I am failed in bcom 2nd year in 2010 from pu can I continued after 2 or 3 year gap as a private candidate
28th April 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i do correspendence b.com in punjab university as i want to go for ca
3rd May 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/Mam plss sir can u tell me the admision fee semester fee and hostel fee of b.com in pu chndigrhh plsss sir
25th May 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I have got 75% Mrks in 12thn wht is the procedure to take admission in become hons .and wht is the enterance exam date for pu
26th May 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE OF B.COM 2ND YEAR FOR CORRESPONDENCE CANDIDATE FROM PUNJAB UNIVERSITY
28th June 2016, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure in various colleges affiliated to panjab university
6th June 2017, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam, I want to get admission in b.com. I want to know about fee structure and also hostel charges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?