22nd March 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the date for sale of application form of Jharkhand Medical Combine Entrance Exam? What is the total number of seats of MBBS in Jharkhand?

sir i want know about the date of sale of application form of jharkhand medical combine entrance exam.please tell me. and also tell me that no of sets in mbbs in jharkhand.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available in Jharkhand for MBBS course? Can I get a seat in Jharkhand medical colleges for the MBBS course? I have scored 251 rank under general category in Jharkhand PMT?
  2. How many seats are available for MBBS course in Jharkhand? I have secured 251 rank under general categories. Can I get a seat in any medical college of Jharkhand for MBBS course?
  3. Date of sale of applicatioon form of Jharkhand Paramedical and Nursing entrance exam?
  4. How many MBBS seats are there in Jharkhand? Will I get MBBS in any college of Jharkhand after scoring 2510 rank in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  6. Which are the best medical colleges in Jharkhand? How much is the total cost for studying MBBS?
  7. Date of sale of forms of Jharkhand combined entrance test?
  8. How many seats are available for MBBS course in Jharkhand? I have secured 2510 rank under general categories
  9. Can a student having a residential of Jharkhand, appear in UPTU-SEE? Where can I get application forms in Jharkhand for the same?
  10. Jharkhand Polytechnic application form sale date?
  11. Number of seats in Jharkhand polytechnic 2015-2016? -- [New]
  12. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  13. Cutoff marks for Jharkhand Medical Exam? How many seats are there for MBBS? How many students can apply?
  14. How to prepare for Jharkhand Medical exams? Where i may get the previous years papers?
  15. Date of sale of the application form of Jharkhand combined engineering entrance exam?
  16. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  17. Can I get am MBBS seat in Jharkhand with rank 2510(general category)?
  18. Availability of form, syllabus and seats reserved for Scheduled Cast in Jharkhand PMT?
14th May 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date for sale of application form of Jharkhand Medical Combine Entrance Exam? What is the total number of seats of MBBS in Jharkhand?

When and where is the sale of medical application form in salem
2nd September 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date for sale of application form of Jharkhand Medical Combine Entrance Exam? What is the total number of seats of MBBS in Jharkhand?

the date of next entrance exam
6th March 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

is jharkhand is going to conduct its own medical exam in 2013 for admission to mbbs course or going to merge with neet totally
24th July 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the date for admission in jharkhand mbbs collleges,when will be the councelling held
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?