5th January 2011, 07:11 PM
nainaramola

Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?

I am a student of BSc Biotech (2nd yr) with biotech as a diploma course.Can u please guide me in what to opt after my Bsc Biotech.Which one would be a better field for MSc - Biotechnology or Microbiology?Also give some suggestions for preparing for JNU entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 colleges providing MSc Microbiology in Bangalore and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biochemistry from Kurukshetra University
  3. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  4. How to get a job after completing B.E ECE? Which is the most preferred one?
  5. Job Prospects after B.Sc Biotechnology? Salaries after the completion of course?
  6. Any entrance exam required for admission in B.Sc in microbiology and biotechnology in any college/university?
  7. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU combined entrance exam for admission to PG programs in Biotechnology
  8. Which college would be best for me after doing MBA course in Hospitality Management?
  9. BM Tech after B.Sc (biotech) and DMLT course?
  10. Date of forms availability for Biotechnology from St. Xavier's, Ranchi?
  11. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?
  13. How to become a scientist in biotech field?
  14. Dates of MSc Biotech entrance exam? Application fee details?
  15. Is there any diploma course available for doing food technology? -- [New]
  16. What are the various subjects available to take in 12th standard?
  17. How to get into IMS Ghaziabad for BSc Biotech course?
  18. Best government jobs after completing 5 years dual degree in EEE? Books and subjects preferred for government exams?
7th March 2012, 12:18 AM
COOLSACHIN82

Default Re: Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?

if you are already pursuing B.Sc. Biotech then you have to opt for M.Sc. biotech. scop are same for both of the branches of life science. biotech already include microbiology as its own part. for the preparation for jnu entrance you have to study thoroughly and should have perfect command on the subject. fundamentals should be clear . study thoroughly biological technique and genetics also.
25th April 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?

I want to go in b.sc biotechnology is it better than b.pharma after b.sc which stream is better for me
4th May 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm in SY B.Sc Biotechnology and have scored 89% in both the semesters.
I want to know what will be the jobs available after i do MBA after i complete my TY?
7th August 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

i m student of b.sc biotech 3rd yr,so is it is better to doing MBA after biotech?
23rd April 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Is Bsc.Biotechnolgy suitable for Girls
17th April 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Which course is preferred after completing m.sc biotechnology?? Ans should be releted quality control depertment
28th July 2017, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Is mba better after completing bsc biotech or should I prefer masters in biotech ??
31st July 2017, 09:28 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nainaramola View Post
I am a student of BSc Biotech (2nd yr) with biotech as a diploma course.Can u please guide me in what to opt after my Bsc Biotech.Which one would be a better field for MSc - Biotechnology or Microbiology?Also give some suggestions for preparing for JNU entrance exam.

Candidate as you are doing B.SC biotechnology and not want to do M.SC biology or M.SC microbiology then here are some courses you can go for are as follows:-

LIST OF COURSES AFTER B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY:-

>> Masters in Agribusiness.

>> Master in Bioinformatics.

>> M.SC Biological and life Science.

>> M.SC in Clinical Psychology.

>>M.SC in Horticulture.

ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY FOR COURSES AFTER B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for the above given courses is graduation from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

>> The duration of course after graduation is 3 years.

>> Entry procedure to courses on which institute you are applying for because some institutes carry out entrance exam and some directly take candidates to fill there seats.

So go for these courses after b.sc biotech and make a bright future.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?