22nd March 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in B.Ed course in Maharashtra state? I've done graduation from outside Maharashtra

What is the schedule of entrance test for admission to B Ed course in Maharashtra State for the candidates who have done their Graduation from outside Maharashtra. Please also provide the list of colleges in which Hindi is used as medium of study.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  2. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  3. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  4. Will I get OBC reservation benefits for exams held by Maharashtra State?
  5. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra
  6. Admission procedure for bed in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I produce OBC certificate of Maharashtra without having caste certificate of Maharashtra state?
  8. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  9. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  10. Can A person who has completed graduation outside Maharashtra, eligible to take admission in Maharashtra for B.Ed course? List of the colleges in Pune for B.Ed course?
  11. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  12. Date of sale of the B.Ed exam forms? Where can I get the forms in Pune?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course?
  14. B.Ed CET 2016 dates in Maharashtra -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in Maharashtra after passing HSc from Ajmer and SSC from Maharashra State board
  16. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  17. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
  18. University or correspondence course in Automobile Engineering?
15th April 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in B.Ed course in Maharashtra state? I've done graduation from outside Maharashtra

which is the last date of resister online form to entrance exam. of b.ed. admission in maharashtra
17th May 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in B.Ed course in Maharashtra state? I've done graduation from outside Maharashtra

if in graduation percentage is 44%,can i do the B'ED?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?