22nd March 2012, 04:54 PM
hitesh08

List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?

Which is the best university in Germany for MS(civil engg)? CAn u please suggest by list? What is the expense for it?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  2. List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  4. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  5. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  6. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  7. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  8. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  9. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  10. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  11. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  12. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  13. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  14. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  15. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany? -- [New]
  16. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
  17. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  18. List of universities in Germany that offer MS courses in Civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
8th May 2012, 10:31 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?

Technical University of Berlin
Strasse des 17 juni 135
10623 Berlin
Germany
011-49-30-314-0
tu-berlin.de

Braunschweig University of Technology

pockelsstrasse 14
38106 Braunschweig
Germany
tu-braunschweig.de

Darmstadt University of Technology
Karolinenplatz 5
64289 Darmstadt
Germany
tu-darmstadt.de

Technical University of Dresden
Helmholtzstrasse 10
01069 Dresden
Germany
tu-dresden.de

Leibniz University of Hannover
welfengarten 1
30167 Hannover
Germany
uni-hannover.de
9th May 2012, 11:09 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?

Top university of civil Engineering in Germany:

Leibniz university of Hannover

Technical University of Dresden

Darmstadt University of Technology

Braunschweig University of Technology

Technical University of Berlin

all the best.
19th June 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i Want to know the fees Structure of M.S in Canada ............
4th May 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Hello respected sir/mam,I completed my b-tech in civil engineering with an aggregate percentage 0f 62% and a band score of 6.5 in ielts am i eligible of doing masters abroad in germany
7th May 2013, 03:50 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of the top Universities offering MS course with Civil Engineering stream in Germany are:-

- Braunschweig University of Technology
pockelsstrasse 14
38106 Braunschweig
Germany

- Darmstadt University of Technology
Karolinenplatz 5
64289 Darmstadt
Germany

- Technical University of Berlin
Strasse des 17 juni 135
10623 Berlin
Germany

- Technical University of Dresden
Helmholtzstrasse 10
01069 Dresden
Germany

- Leibniz University of Hannover
welfengarten 1
30167 Hannover
Germany

All the best.....
8th May 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello respected sir/mam,I completed my b-tech in civil engineering with an aggregate percentage 0f 62% and a band score of 6.5 in ielts am i eligible of doing masters abroad in germany
Kindly send us your updated CV to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?