23rd March 2012, 10:45 AM
Ankur chetia

Career Options after completion of 12th Class other than Engineering and Medicine?

Sir,
I want to know the various career options after 12th other than engineering and becoming doctor ?

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  2. Interesting Career Options in Biology after completion of 12th class other than Medicine?
  3. Career options in science other than engineering and medicine?
  4. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  5. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  6. Career Options after completion of 12th class with PCM having scored 85%?
  7. Career Options after completion of 12th Class with PCMB?
  8. Best Career Options after completion of 12th class in PCB?
  9. Career options for PCB student other than Medicines?
  10. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  11. Information regarding career options with short duration after completion of 12th class in PCMB?
  12. Career options other than engineering and medicals after doing 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the career options for me after completion of 12th class with Commerce and Computers? Which Entrance Exams I have to sit for?
  14. Which universities are suitable for me after completing B.E in mechanical engineering? What are the career options for me after completion of MS
  15. Career Options after completion of 12th class?
  16. What are the career options in Medicine? Best options for further studies?
  17. How can I join medical course through EAMCET? -- [New]
  18. Career options after the completion of 12th with Arts?
23rd April 2012, 07:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career Options after completion of 12th Class other than Engineering and Medicine?

You can apply for different courses other than engineering or medicine after 12th class. You can apply for either BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BCA courses after 12th class. LLB is also a good option after 12th class. You need to appear for CLAT exam to join a 5 year integrated LLB course. You can apply for this course in various colleges on the basis of CLAT score. CA, CS, ICWA are also good options. If you are interested you can apply for course like BBA, BBM etc after 12th class. You need to select a course as per your interest in a particular subject area.
20th May 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career Options after completion of 12th Class other than Engineering and Medicine?

what is the best career in engineering with high salary ?
26th January 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Im a 2 student,now preparing for final exam on march. I dnt know which course is best. I am not interested in medicine or engneering. I want to get a job quickly. Can u suggest me any course
25th May 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

sir iam not interstered in engineering? can you tell me about hotel management?
28th May 2013, 04:13 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

-->>There are so many courses for which you can go.

-->>But you have to specify your stream in 12th.

-->>Medical stream have different courses.

-->>And non-medical have different.

-->>I here provide you the list of courses for both medical and non-medical.

-->>Courses after 12th with Medical:

1.BAMS

2.BHMS

3.MBBS

4.BDS

5.B.Sc Nursing

-->>Courses after 12th with Non-Medical:

1.B.Sc

2.B.Tech

3.B.E

4.B.Pharma

5.B.Arc

6.B.Sc Honors

7.BBA

Thank u!!

Best of Luck!!
1st July 2013, 08:45 PM
pinksony

HELLO DEAR....

CAREER OPTIONS AFTER COMPLETING 12th CLASS OTHER THAN ENGINEERING AND MEDICINE:

YOU HAVE MANY COURSES IN DEGREE LIKE B.COM(GENERAL),B.COM COMPUTERS,B.SC....

IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN ECONOMICS & COMMERCE FIELD...I SUGGEST YOU TO DO CA(CHATERD ACCOUNTANT) BY PASSING ALL THE THE LEVELS SUCESSFULLY...THIS FIELD IS EVERGREEN....

BRIGHT FUTURE IS WAITING FOR YOU...

BE OPTIMISTIC...

ALL THE BEST DEAR.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?