23rd March 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? When are the forms available and what is the test schedule? When will the test be held?

My son is appearing in the examination of class 10th from C.B.S.E. standard this year, and I want to get his admission in class 11th in THE ALIGARTH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGARH, so please let me know the process that how can he get the admission in A.M.U. ALIGARH, about the availability of test form and the test schedule, that when and where he get the form and when the test will be held.

9th June 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? When are the forms available and what is the test schedule? When will the test be held?

When will 11 class entrance results should be announced
9th June 2012, 09:30 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? When are the forms available and what is the test schedule? When will the test be held?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is appearing in the examination of class 10th from C.B.S.E. standard this year, and I want to get his admission in class 11th in THE ALIGARTH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGARH, so please let me know the process that how can he get the admission in A.M.U. ALIGARH, about the availability of test form and the test schedule, that when and where he get the form and when the test will be held.
The application for admission in 11th for both science , arts and commerce stream i.e. in Senior Secondary School Certificate (Science Stream) and Senior Secondary School Certificate (Arts/So. Sc.& Commerce Streams) can be made both online and offline. The charges for both is Rs 200/-

but you have missed the date for this year. The registration were closed on 10th march and exam was held on 13th May. Since your child is in 10th you will be applying in next year. So the registration will start from February to March and the exam will be held in May.

The duration of the exam was 2 hours this year. And for the science stream the exam started at 10 am and for the arts and commerce stream the exam started at 4 pm. This year the exam for admission in 11th was conducted in 4 cities - Aligarh, Lucknow, Patna and Srinagar.

Only those candidates are eligible for test whose average percentage of Physics, maths and science is at least 45% in 10th. The paper will be objective type of 100 marks and 100 questions. Science questions will be asked for 50 marks, Maths questions for 30 mark and 20 questions will be asked from General Knowledge and Indo-Islamic Culture. So tell him to prepare these well.
3rd January 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

may i get the whole details for 11th class admission (2013-2014)?
1st July 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I want to give entrance exam for admission in Aligarh Muslim University for 11 class for commerce stream next year, how am i going to get the entrance test paper ? tell me whole procedure.
23rd October 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the Procedure of admission in msc chemistry in AMU?
25th February 2014, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I am appearing in the examination of class 10th from C.B.S.E. standard this year, and I want to get admission in class 11th in THE ALIGARTH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGARH, so please let me know the process that how can I get the admission in A.M.U. ALIGARH, about the availability of test form and the test schedule, that when and where he get the form and when the test will be held, last date for submitting forms.
27th February 2014, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

please tell me site of getting application form
22nd March 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

what should i study for the entrance of B.Sc (hons) in botany/zoology/bio-chemistry from AMU??? and what is the test schedule??
22nd March 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

what should i study for entrance exam for admission in B.Sc (hons) in botany/zoology/bio-chemistry in AMU ans what is the test schedule???
8th April 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

when entrance exam will held for class 11th and what would be syllabus (2013-2014)
12th May 2017, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I am from kashmir this year 2017 I am studying in 10th from NCERT standard and I want to know when would be the entrance exams and where in srinagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?