6th January 2011, 12:33 PM
ramya..

Seats allotment for non-local OC category students in Comedk PGET for MDS

sir,can u please inform me about the number of seats available for non-local candidates[o.c category] in comedk pget for m.d.s and related fees structure???

20th January 2011, 03:48 AM
darsh13s

Default Re: Seats allotment for non-local OC category students in Comedk PGET for MDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramya.. View Post
sir,can u please inform me about the number of seats available for non-local candidates[o.c category] in comedk pget for m.d.s and related fees structure???
Hello,
The seat matrices for PGET 2011 are currently being assessed. After finalizing the number of seats, it will be notified in the website:

http://www.comedk.org/pget/SeatMatrices.aspx

Regards.
8th February 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Seats allotment for non-local OC category students in Comedk PGET for MDS

sir plz give eny idea about the allotment of of seats for mds under non local oc category
16th February 2011, 05:57 PM
ashok64554

http://www.comedk.org/pget/SeatMatrices.aspx checked this
26th February 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

sir how many seats are available in tulu quota pllleeez intimate
27th February 2011, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

what are the chances of getting a mds seat for a non local in SC category with a score of 86.
5th March 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

sir , can we obtain mds seats allotment list for 2010
12th March 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

sir , is thr any chance for
ms obg in cat 2a around 3100 rank in comedk
15th March 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir iam from andhra pradesh.i got 2649 rank in comed k pget 2011.are there any chances of me getting seat in any dental college..plz reply me as early as possible
11th April 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know how many seats are available for PG during the counselling schedule - medical which is held on 12/13/14 of April 2011
29th April 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir /mam , will u plese tell me that how many seats are available for non residentials of karnatka ,n till which rank in comed exam are the chances of getting admission , n also the associated fee structure?
17th June 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a non-local candidate scored 105 marks in EAMCET can I GET SEAT IN CBIT?
4th July 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

i have studied inter furst yr in hyderabad and schooling in dubai to wehich local area do i belong and wheather iam eligible for councilling (i have appeared for eamcet)?
4th July 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

i have stidied inter in hyderabad and schooling from dubai to which local area do i belong and wheather iam eligible for councilling ?(i have appeared for eamcet)
4th July 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i hace studied inter in hyderabad and schooling in dubai to which local are ado i belong and wheather iam eligible for councilling ?(i have appeared for eamcet)
2nd August 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Comedk seats available for instate students.?
10th October 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir,can u please inform me about the number of seats available for non-local candidates[o.c category] in comedk pget for m.s\m.d and related fees structure???
procedure of submission of application.
10th October 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Seats allotment for non-local OC category students in Comedk PGET for MDS

Quote:
sir,can u please inform me about the number of seats available for non-local candidates[o.c category] in comedk pget for m.s\m.d and related fees structure???
procedure of submission of application.
22nd May 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the chances of getting a mds seat for a non local in SC category with a score of 86.

Did you get in???
please reply soon i'm having counselling in 2 days
26th May 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

what are the chances of getting a mds seat for a non local in SC category with a score of 44.
4th May 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

how many seats available for non local oc students in mbbs under comedk 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?