24th March 2012, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for Officer Entrance Exam after completion of my 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Respected sir,
I am diploma second year student of mechanical engineering please guide me that i can appear the officer entrance exam after my second year is completed.If no then what qualification is required.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  2. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  3. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  4. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  8. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  10. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  12. After completion of Diploma in Mechanical which entrance exam can I give?
  13. Can I become a sub inspector police officer after completion of my diploma?
  14. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?
  15. How to join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical course? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to appear in CDS entrance exam being a student of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
29th April 2016, 09:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for Officer Entrance Exam after completion of my 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

You have not given the exact information so it is tough to give any suitable response to your query.

As, you have not given for which sector you want to get the officer jobs. It is not possible to give detail information.

But you are not eligible for any officer ( grade I ) jobs as per your qualification. Minimum required qualification is bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?