24th March 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

How may I register for executives? What's the applying procedure? I'm student of B.Com 6th sem

I am the student of b.com 6th sem nd want to register for the executives so kindly explain me the procedure so that i can give exam in december this year

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to register for 6 months Training in DRDO for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 6th sem electronics and communication branch from ECB college Bikaner
  3. Procedure to apply for training at BHEL?
  4. How to apply for Internship being a 6th Sem MCA student?
  5. Joining R&AW (RAW) after BCom? Procedure?
  6. Procedure of 21 days training in DLF or Supertech after 6th semester?
  7. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for MMS programme with 45% marks in graduation? Is MMS course recognized by Mumbai University?
  9. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Procedure to register for Olympiads for 3rd standard student?
  11. Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after passing B.Tech with 55% aggregate upto 3rd year
  12. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore? -- [New]
  14. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Registration procedure for summer training in from BHEL Haridwar during 6th Sem. B.Tech?
  16. List of companies which allow 6th semester live project in MCA? Procedure to get in?
  17. IAS exam pattern and the eligibility conditions?
  18. Procedure to apply for NATA Exam after completion of 12th class?
2nd May 2013, 09:05 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I register for executives? What's the applying procedure? I'm student of B.Com 6th sem

Dear Friend,
You must note that Executive Programme conducted by ICSI is only for the Graduates from any Stream except for Fine Arts.
In order to apply for the Executive Programme you have to visit the ICSI site and have to registered with them and then after the registrations apply for the programme.
Note that registrations is only done when you will give the payment whether its online or offline by DD or Deposit Slips.And,After a while you will receive a registrations detail with an ID which will be required while applying online.It will be send to you to your Postal Address so try to fill your each and every detail carefully.
Note there is no mode to apply without registrations.

Beside this you may also visit to the ICSI Site below in order to check the details regarding the procedure and also where to send the applications form or DD after applying online:-
http://www.icsi.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?