24th March 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.E Par time in any college of Tamilnadu? I have completing diploma in Rajasthan University

sir i have complected my diploma in rajasthan unversity by part time mode and they are issued the certificate by distance mode in electrical engeering. kindly inform me may i joined B.E PART TIME IN any college tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time engineering in any government affiliated university? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering in Tamilnadu
  2. How to take admission in government college of engineering Maharashtra after completing diploma from Rajasthan University
  3. How to take B.Tech from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University after completing diploma
  4. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  5. How to do diploma through distance mode in electrical engineering through AICTE approved university or college in Rajasthan?
  6. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma from Rajasthan Shridhar University
  7. In which college can I get after completing diploma with 80% in Tamilnadu? I want to join engineering in Tamilnadu
  8. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance mode in AICTE approved university or from college in Rajasthan?
  9. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university
  10. Will I get admission in any government engineering college in Rajasthan after completing diploma in electronics with 75.2%
  11. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from DTE Rajasthan
  12. Can I go for regular B.Tech in Rajasthan Technical University after completing diploma in Civil Engineering from RVD University
  13. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17628 rank in RPMT, 373 percentile?
  14. How to do MS degree after completing UG degree in Tamilnadu or Abroad? What are the requirements and formalities to join MS degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which diploma course should I join after completing 10th class from Rajasthan board?
  16. After completing diploma in ECE at AP how can I join lateral entry in Karnataka or Tamilnadu?
  17. Whether Distance Education Council approve Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in BSc from Rajasthan University after completing Polytechnic diploma?
15th July 2012, 08:56 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to join B.E Par time in any college of Tamilnadu? I have completing diploma in Rajasthan University

Before trying for "any college" You should check out the Anna University office;

Visit Anna University in Chennai and get the details directly from them, Anna University officials are very helpful and I am sure that they will guide you properly.

If Anna University says that it cannot give admission to you (based on marks) then go for Private Universities.

In that be sure to contact SRM university,( SRM university is having campus in North India also)
and VIT

I appreciate your desire to do BE and good luck for that
15th July 2012, 09:02 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to join B.E Par time in any college of Tamilnadu? I have completing diploma in Rajasthan University

Before trying for "any college" You should check out the Anna University office;

Visit Anna University in Chennai and get the details directly from them, Anna University officials are very helpful and I am sure that they will guide you properly.

If Anna University says that it cannot give admission to you (based on marks) then go for Private Universities.

In that be sure to contact SRM university,( SRM university is having campus in North India also)
and VIT

I appreciate your desire to do BE and good luck for that
20th June 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Diploma in mechanical engineering ME in Vinayaga mission collage of engineering in distance mode under UGC approval.
Is there any possibility to do my part time BE?(Mechanical) in AICTE approved collages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?