24th March 2012, 02:01 PM
arshila

How may I get the cut off list of government medical colleges for MBBS course? I belong to OBC categories

I am bc muslim.tell me what is the least cut off for me to enter in to govt medical college? and also tell the highest cut off for muslim bc

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list and rank in government medical colleges for MBBS, BDS and BAMS
  2. Information regarding medical counseling? My cutoff is 192
  3. Cutoff list of OBC for MBBS government colleges of Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Under which categories should I apply for GATE exam? I belong to OBC categories under UP but belong to general categories under Indian government
  6. Cutoff list for MBBS for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Cutoff list for all medical colleges of government in MaharaGRshtra? I have got 104 marks in PCB
  8. Cutoff list for government medical college? I have got 152 marks in CET and I belong to OBC category
  9. Cutoff list with state merit list of government medical colleges(MBBS)?
  10. Cutoff list of MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS?
  11. Cutoff list of MBBS government medical colleges of Maharshtra for VJ category?
  12. Cut off marks for OBC students for admission in MBBS in government colleges?
  13. How much do I need to get admission in government medical colleges in 2015?
  14. Cut-off marks for Government Medial colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Can I get admission in government medical college of Miraj for MBBS after scoring 116 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  16. Cutoff list of all Government Medical Colleges of Maharashtra? With 105 marks which faculty could I get if I am from SC category?
  17. After scoring 193.25 under BC category which college would I get for MBBS? List of self financing Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu? In which college will I get admitted with low fee structure?
  18. Cutoff list for government MBBS and BDS colleges in Maharashtra? I come from OBC category -- [New]
16th April 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the cut off list of government medical colleges for MBBS course? I belong to OBC categories

can i get the 2011 cut off lists of medical colleges in tn?
22nd May 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the cut off list of government medical colleges for MBBS course? I belong to OBC categories

how may i get the cut off list of government medical college for mbbs courses?i belong to the b.c categories
23rd May 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a govt. medical seat in tamilnadu with cutof mark of 197.50.I belong to OBC .
31st May 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

can i get governement medical colleges in tamilnadu scoring 185 cutoff marks in sc
1st June 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I WANT A CUT OF LIST FOR GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES IN MAHARASHTRA
20th June 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

how many marks should i have for medical admission
14th July 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

How may i get the cut off list of govt medical colleges for mbbs course?i am belonged to bc category
10th June 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 199 marks in neet can i get addmission in gov. college 4 mbbs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?