24th March 2012, 01:35 PM
vikas khrodh

What is the syllabus for DRDO-CETPAM for computer science and the eligibility criteria for this exam?

Can you tell me the syllabus of DRDO-CEPTAM for computer science and also tell me that a B.tech(CSE) can apply for this test or not?????

3rd April 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for DRDO-CETPAM for computer science and the eligibility criteria for this exam?

what is d syllabus 4 drdo -cetpam no.5 2012
13th April 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for DRDO-CETPAM for computer science and the eligibility criteria for this exam?

I want the questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam(for computer science) on my email id
please send the detailed syllabus subjectwise & model sample papers for the written exam of drdo ceptam senior technical assistant (in computer science trade) in my e-mail id [email protected]
15th May 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

can a m.sc. physics student can apply for job in drdo as senoir assistant technician?
30th June 2013, 11:09 PM
Ankur.Sunny

DRDO : Defence Research & Development Organisation
================================================== =

Eligibility criteria for DRDO Exam :

• You should have completed Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University.

• You must have secured Minimum of 60% marks in above program.

• Your Age must be with in 21 to 30 years(SC/ST candidates will get 5 years age relaxation and OBC candidates will get 3 years age relaxation.)

• To appear in DRDO Exam, you should be an Indian citizen.

For more details of DRDO : www.drdo.gov.in

To get syllabus of DRDO CEPTAM Computer Science, Click in the attachments below...
Attached Files
File Type: doc DRDO Syllabus for Computer Science.doc(26.0 KB, 122 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?