25th March 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers for MBA course?

I need the previous year question paper for the mba course..for my present reference..the subjects are operation management,human resource management,marketing management,research methods for management,quantitative techniques..

16th July 2012, 05:26 PM
nikhu99

Default Re: Previous years question papers for MBA course?

Dear friend ,

I have given information about MBA course exam,also ihave attached question papers belloow.
he Master of Business Administration (MBA or M.B.A.) is a master's degree in business administration, which attracts people from a wide range of academic disciplines. The MBA designation originated in the United States, emerging from the late 19th century as the country industrialized and companies sought out scientific approaches to management. The core courses in the MBA program are designed to introduce students to the various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations management, etc. Students in MBA programs have the option of taking general business courses throughout the program or can select an area of concentration and focus approximately one-fourth of their studies in this subject.
Accreditation bodies exist specifically for MBA programs to ensure consistency and quality of graduate business education. Business schools in many countries offer MBA programs tailored to full-time, part-time, executive, and distance learning students, with specialized concentrations.

good luck.............
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mba.pdf(42.6 KB, 1888 views)
File Type: pdf mba1.PDF(381.7 KB, 953 views)
File Type: pdf mba2.PDF(116.4 KB, 733 views)
29th December 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

hey guys i post one link it will be helpfull to all
http://www.k2questions.com/Universities-Tamil-Nadu/University-of-Madras/Question-Papers-MBA-Masters-in-Business-Administration.aspx Check out. from swetha
30th December 2012, 11:33 AM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Dear friend ,
MBA stands for Master of Business Adiministration

There are good scope for MBA. IT is master degree of business administration.

i have atteched some paper , i hope that it will help you .

umang_28

Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBA question paper.pdf(42.6 KB, 656 views)
File Type: pdf MBA question paper 2.PDF(381.7 KB, 452 views)
File Type: pdf MBA question paper 3.PDF(116.4 KB, 372 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?