25th March 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed in science after doing BSc in Botany from Pune University and PG in sports science and nutrition from SNDT university Pune

I have done my Bsc in Botany from Pune University and Post Graduation in Sports Science and Nutrition from SNDT University Pune.Can I do my Bed in science?

Related Questions:
  1. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  3. How can I get information regarding M.Sc Botany course in Pune?
  4. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  5. Which course is suitable to join after completing BSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  6. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  7. Does SNDT University offer Ph.D in Nursing course through correspondence mode? -- [New]
  8. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  9. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  11. Procedure to do PG degree from Pune University? I have done BSc Computer Science
  12. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science?
  14. Deadline for application and date of exam for CET 2011?
  15. Is it possible to do PG in Nutrition & Deitician in Pune after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  16. What is the time table of B.Ed of Pune University and SNDT University
  17. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  18. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University
14th June 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed in science after doing BSc in Botany from Pune University and PG in sports science and nutrition from SNDT university Pune

Is it possible to get admission in M.Sc in food & nutrition or dietitics after completing B.Sc in botany honours?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?