26th March 2012, 10:20 AM
sree.d.e

What are the specialization offered to the postgraduates in Pharmacy in USA? Is Pharma MBA available in USA?

what are the specializations offered in usa for postgraduate in pharmacy and is pharma mba available in usa,if so please send me the score needed and the university offering pharma mba as im intrerested in that. as im in finl yr b pharma so pls reply me so that i may apply to that university.

Related Questions:
  1. What courses can be taken after MBA in USA?
  2. Courses available in USA for MBA postgraduate?
  3. Job opportunities for MBA(Pharmacy) postgraduate in USA?
  4. Job opportunities in USA after M.Pharma? Would I get job on my Indian degree or will have pursue MS there?
  5. List of universities which offer Pharma.D in USA
  6. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
  7. What is procedure to get job in USA after B.Pharma?
  8. How to do M.Pharm from USA after completing B.Pharma? Can I get admission in Prestigious Pharmacy college in Abroad?
  9. After completing Pharma MBA from India is there any job/further studies scope in USA?
  10. Required qualification and fee structure to study B.Pharma from USA? Eligibility for D Pharma after B Pharma from USA, course duration and expected earning after the same? -- [New]
  11. How to take admission in USA after B.Pharma?
  12. Information about career in Pharma sector at USA?
  13. In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I study M.Pharmacy in USA?
  14. Is it a right decision to do M.Pharm in USA? What is the procedure to apply? Are there any other cheap and best courses after B.Pharmacy in USA?
  15. How can I get a job in USA after completing pharma-D in Pakistan?
  16. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  17. Is MBA part time degree useful for getting a job in USA?
  18. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course? -- [Most Discussed]
14th August 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the specialization offered to the postgraduates in Pharmacy in USA? Is Pharma MBA available in USA?

i done my M Pharmacy in 2013 .now i working in AUROBINDO PHARMA LIMITED.HOW TO COME USA.FOR JOB PURPOSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?