26th March 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

What are my chances of getting M.Tech program after attaining 29712 rank in mechanical engineering through GATE? I belong to SC category

hello,my name is sandhya and i got 29712 rank in mechanical branch through GATE and i belong to schedule caste.I know there are very few chances to get admission in mtech but still i have to know that where i can get admission so please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances of doing M.Tech from government college like NIT after scoring 344 in GATE? I belong to general category
  2. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  3. What are the chances of getting NITIE or DCE if I have scored 565 in GATE?
  4. How much will be my rank after scoring 44 marks in GATE in mechanical?
  5. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Chances of getting a seat after scoring 4400 rank in APPG entrance exam? I belong to BC-C category
  7. How to do M.Tech after scoring 24.67 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  8. Can I get a seat in Jharkhand engineering colleges with mechanical stream? I have secured 4,18,623 rank in AIEEE and I belong to SC category. My category rank is 29,185
  9. Can I get a seat for M.Tech CS&E in top 10 colleges after scoring 11832 rank in PGCET? I belong to OC category
  10. Can I get admission in any of the NITs after scoring 27.67 marks in GATE exam? I belong to ST category
  11. Expected GATE rank and chances in admission to IITs after marks withing 49-52? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 372 marks in GATE and belong to general categories
  13. What are the chances of getting admission in Uttarkhand? List of the reputed colleges outside my state?
  14. What is the chance to get NTPC if I belong to SC category
  15. Can I get PSU's or IIT's after scoring 4046 rank in GATE in Electrical Engineering?
  16. Chances of getting an interview/written test call from IIT Delhi for Design or Thermal Engineering after scoring 702 in GATE(Mechanical) with 269 rank?
  17. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 25 in GATE Mechanical with 76.70 percentile(GM category)?
  18. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
15th May 2012, 10:23 PM
BIKARANT RAI

Default Re: What are my chances of getting M.Tech program after attaining 29712 rank in mechanical engineering through GATE? I belong to SC category

What are my chances of getting M.Tech program after attaining 29712 rank in mechanical engineering through GATE? I belong to SC category

hello,my name is bikarant rai and i got 29712 rank in mechanical branch through GATE and i belong to schedule caste.I know there are very few chances to get admission in mtech but still i have to know that where i can get admission so please reply as soon as possible

thanks
12th April 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are my chances of getting M.Tech program after attaining 29712 rank in mechanical engineering through GATE? I belong to SC category

My stream is Mechanical. My score in gate 2013 is 26.67 & AIR is 17129 in Gen category. I have been selected in Accenture through campus drive. What should I do? Please guide me.
12th April 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

My stream is Mechanical. My score in gate 2013 is 26.67 & AIR is 17129 in Gen category. I have been selected in Accenture through campus drive. What should I do? Please guide me.
12th April 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?