7th January 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance test for MSc Microbiology for Pune University, Garware College and Delhi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

please tell me when is the entrance test for msc microbiology for pune university,garware college and delhi university? will you please tell me the syllabus for such entrance exam? please help me!

Related Questions:
21st August 2011, 08:28 AM
abdullahsaquib

Location: Rampur, Uttar Pradesh, India, Asia, Earth near venus, Milky way galaxy
Default Re: When is the entrance test for MSc Microbiology for Pune University, Garware College and Delhi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

You should made
contact to pune university and
you should visit its official
website then you can
get the right
information.
3rd May 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance test for MSc Microbiology for Pune University, Garware College and Delhi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

when is the entrance exam for msc microbiology for puna university?
11th December 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What is syllabus for msc entrance exam for microbiology in pune university and furgusson college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?