27th March 2012, 01:30 PM
shrimurali

Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course?

Which are the universities providing the courses B.Sc. Biotechnology and B.Sc. Microbiology ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  3. How may I get scheduled date for Bihar SLET exam? I'm from Begusarai(Bihar)
  4. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  6. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  7. Should I do BSc(H) Biotech or Microbiology? I have completed 12th this year with 70% marks
  8. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  9. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  10. MSc or MBA: which is better after BSc Biotechnology?
  11. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology?
  12. Can I opt for B.Sc(biotech) after applying for B.Sc inrie? Which course is more preferable in context of good job opportunities?
  13. What is best career option after 12th passed out with computer knowledge? -- [New]
  14. What should I do after BSc? I am doing BSc
  15. Which are the BSc Microbiology colleges in Hyderabad?
  16. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  17. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  18. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
24th May 2013, 11:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course?

BSc Microbiology course is offered through colleges like A.D.N Medical College and Paramedical Science, Maharashtra, and A.K. Navajeevan College for Women, Andhra Pradesh, A.S.M.R. Institute of Technology and Management, Uttar Pradesh, etc are some other colleges. You can also seek admission with A.V.K First Grade College, Karnataka, Christian Eminent College, Madhya Pradesh, and so on. Delhi university, WBUT, etc also offer the course. B.Sc Biotechnology can be pursued from colleges like St. Joseph’s College, Kerala and A.V.S College of Arts and Science, Tamil Nadu. LPU, WBUT, etc also offer admission to the course.
24th May 2013, 11:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course?

BSc Microbiology course is offered through colleges like A.D.N Medical College and Paramedical Science, Maharashtra, and A.K. Navajeevan College for Women, Andhra Pradesh, A.S.M.R. Institute of Technology and Management, Uttar Pradesh, etc are some other colleges. You can also seek admission with A.V.K First Grade College, Karnataka, Christian Eminent College, Madhya Pradesh, and so on. Delhi university, WBUT, etc also offer the course. B.Sc Biotechnology can be pursued from colleges like St. Joseph’s College, Kerala and A.V.S College of Arts and Science, Tamil Nadu. LPU, WBUT, etc also offer admission to the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?