28th March 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

How to join AMIE through correspondence? Details about joining AMIE

Hi sir,
I am Atanu Kalandi I have completed Diploma in survey engineering in govt. polytechnic in west Bengal survey Institute of Bandel. I would l like to join AMIE by correspondence. I want to know details for joining AMIE. Please send me as soon as early.
My Email [email protected]
m.No-9709668459

21st May 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join AMIE through correspondence? Details about joining AMIE

Hi sir,
I am Shiv I have completed Diploma in Computer engineering in S.E.T.P polytechnic in Melukote Mandya. I would l like to join AMIE by correspondence. I want to know details for joining AMIE. Please send me as soon as early.
My Email [email protected]
M.No-9945231858. 8951407067
9th June 2012, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

want to know complete procedure , fee details and minimum duration for amie.
26th June 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Rajib Mahpatra. I have just completed the diploma in the branch of mechanical from K.G. Engg. Inst. in bishnupur. I would like to join AIME by correspondence and soon. I will highly obliged if you kindly send me the joining process.
my email id: [email protected]
ph no: 7872203728
30th July 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

pls tel me the details about how to do currospondence cource diploma in civil im finished B.E CSE
3rd August 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello. Sir. I am Jahan, I am completed diploma in civil engineering. How to create amie member ship.
30th January 2013, 11:38 PM
Raghavendra G Devadiga
Junior Member+

AMIE ( Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers )
AMIE – An alternate option for getting an engineering degree.
AMIE ( Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers ) is a worthwhile alternative option for such students who are unable to pursue for an engineering degree course through a regular course in an engineering college.
The Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers ( AMIE ) Program / Examination is conducted by Institution of Engineers, India ( IEI ).
An AMIE degree is recognized as equivalent to an engineering degree by AICTE, UPSC, SSC, Central Government Departments and state governments etc. AMIE degree holder can write examinations like civil services, Indian engineering services, GATE, GRE, etc.
The candidates after earning a certificate in AMIE can choose for higher studies leading to master’s degree in engineering or any other qualification. Alternatively, these candidates can start working with government / private organizations in their respective field of specialization or become entrepreneur.
About the AMIE Institute
IEI is the pioneer body to introduce non – formal engineering education program, successful completion of which is recognised as equivalent to a degree in engineering by the government of India, the union public service commission, state governments and public / private sector organisations.
IEI with its headquarters at Kolkata operates through 18 state centres & 76 local centres located at capital and towns of industrial and academic importance all over the country.
The institution of engineers (India) was formed and registered at madras in 1920. The institution was granted a royal charter of incorporation in 1935 by his Majesty King George V of England.
The Institution of Engineers India institution is the largest professional organisation in India with a membership of over 400000.
AMIE Scheme of Examination :
Institution of engineers India offers AMIE Program in two sections – Section A and Section B.
Section A is common for all candidates. Under section B a member chooses a particular discipline of engineering program. The application forms for enrollment as senior technician (st) / technician (t) members of the institution are received throughout the year.
Sections A & B examinations of the institution are held twice a year, generally in June and in December and are termed as summer and winter examinations respectively.
A candidate wishing to appear in the institutions examination should apply first for enrollment as a member using prescribed st / t application form. If he is found eligible for Enrollment as a member, he may be able to appear in the forthcoming examination.
AMIE Eligibility Criteria for different classes of membership
For Technician Members :
A candidate can directly become technician member if he / she has a minimum qualification of a pass in the standard XII examination (45% minimum aggregate).
For Senior Technician Membership :
For selection as a senior technician member or for transfer from being a technician member to a senior technician member, candidates must satisfy the following conditions :

1)A minimum age of 18 years on the date of application for selection or transfer.

2)He / she should be an engineer by profession working under a corporate member or a person qualified to be elected as a corporate member. The candidate should also be striving to acquire the qualifications for corporate membership ( temporary unemployment is not an impediment to being elected ).
BEST OF LUCK
4th July 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b.tech after complete my diploma
i want to know complete proessor?????
28th July 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

hai i m fouzia i hav completed diploma in cs i want to do AMIE through correspondence how should i join dis course plzzzzzzzzzz i request u to tel the details abt dis course
30th July 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

How to join AMIE through correspondence? Details about joining AMIE?
3rd December 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

how to join in the AMIE through correspondence? what are the qualifications will be join that course?
3rd February 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Which is best PLC training institute with quality placement in NCR or Delhi

prince Durgesh Singh
30th June 2016, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me info. I completed my 12 in PCM with 69%. And I completed my diploma in architecture assistant ship full time from CME year Apr 2014 to Apr 2016 . I am a serving solder and now I also work As JE(Architecture) in MES with CE Kolkata . I want to correspond course for B.Teck in civil engineering. Please send me last date for applying application and procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?