29th March 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of 12th Class?

After 12 th if i want to study in abroad how i contact and which type of entrance i give

11th May 2012, 11:30 AM
Vijaya Rathod

Default Re: Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of 12th Class?

GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
GRE (Graduate Record Exam)
TOFEL (Test of English as a foreign language)
SAT (Scholastic Aptitude test)
OET (Occupational English test)
IELTS(International English Language Testing System)
MCAT (Medical College admission test)
ACT (America college test)
PTE Academic(The Pearson Test of English Academic)

for details visit to- www.siliconindia.com/Overseas_education/entrance_exams.html
17th June 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of 12th Class?

which entrance exam should be given to study in best colleges 0f america after 12 for engineering?
22nd July 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance test should I give to get study chace in usa
12th August 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

tel me that how can i get admision in mbbs in germany i am fsc and i am living in germany what should i do to get admission
24th November 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

can we get admission in london colleges for studying mechanical engineering after completing one year of mechanical engineering in gtu college ?
5th April 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

WHICH KIND OF ENTRANCE EXAM SHOULD I GIVE TO STUDY MEDICENS IN SWITZERLAND?
18th April 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

WHICH KIND OF TEST SHOULD I GIVE TO STUDY IN ABROAD AFTER 12TH
19th June 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

which exam should i give for engineering in america
22nd June 2013, 08:33 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of 12th Class
---------------------------------

1.The Pearson Test of English Academic
2.Scholastic Aptitude test
3.Graduate Management Admission Test
4.International English Language Testing System
5.America college test
6.Graduate Record Exam
7.Medical College admission test
8.The Pearson Test of English Academic
9.International English Language Testing System
10.Graduate Management Admission Test
11.America college test
12.International English Language Testing System
13.Graduate Record Exam
14.Occupational English test
15.Graduate Management Admission Test
13th July 2013, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of engineering from computer science and also get scholarship?
3rd August 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i have 60 % in B.E(EEE)..can i go to study in abroad.
10th August 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

how can i get a scholarship to abroad??
plzz help me out...
21st July 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

how can i get a scholarship to abroad and which kind of exam should i give after completing my 12th class from commerce and maths stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?