29th March 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Should i change my board from ICSE to Gujarat board for medical?

i have appeared the 10th ICSE board exams.will NEET come to existance in 2014 for medical field??? should i change my board to gujarat board???

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  2. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  3. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for H.S. education?
  4. Best board of education among ICSE, CBSE or GSEB?
  5. How can I change from ICSE board to CBSE board?
  6. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college -- [New]
  7. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  8. How do I change from ICSE board to CBSE board after passing class 9 from ICSE?
  9. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  10. What process I am suppose to undergo for admission in Medical at Gujarat?
  11. Procedure to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for 11th standard?
  12. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  13. ICSE Board student can do SSC privately?
  14. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  15. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Number of seats available in Gujarat, CBSE and ICSE Boards for Schooling?
  17. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
  18. Number of seats available in ICSE at Gujarat after 12th? Which board is better?
18th May 2013, 09:18 PM
cheng paa

Default Re: Should i change my board from ICSE to Gujarat board for medical?

NEET has already come into existence for the medical field for which the exam was held on may 5, 2013 for admissions to mbbs and bds courses.

You must remain in ICSE board as it is rated better as compared to Gujrat board if you are to commence in medical field.
3rd April 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

As of now gujcet come to existence for medical field and I want to get admission in gujrat . Which board is better.? Icse or gujrat state board.
1st April 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Should I switch to cbse board after passing in 10 icse bords or should I stick to icse if I want to pursue my medical career?? Plz help ..very much confused
22nd November 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Should I change ICSE to Gujarat board in 11 for higher secondary study what kind of process I have a to do?
23rd November 2019, 08:17 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

If you really want to change your board than you must change it to CBSE board rather than Gujarat board
The syllabus for the entrance exam os based on the CBSE board so it will be easy for you to clear your concepts and also score well in the entrance exam and to score a good merit
10th April 2023, 08:33 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The decision to change your board from ICSE to Gujarat Board for medical studies is a personal one and depends on various factors, such as your academic performance, career aspirations, availability of resources and facilities, and so on.

Both the ICSE and Gujarat Board are recognized by colleges and universities for higher education, so the choice of board should not be the only deciding factor for pursuing medical studies. However, it is important to understand the differences between the two boards and evaluate how they align with your goals and strengths.

If you plan to pursue medical studies, it is important to ensure that the board you choose provides a strong foundation in the relevant subjects such as biology, chemistry, and physics. You should also consider the availability of resources such as textbooks, coaching classes, and facilities for practical training and research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?