11th March 2010, 08:28 PM
sanjaypatil

Energy auditor exam details? online application date and date exam schedule?

I want to appear in energy auditor exam, kindly let me know the online application date and date exam schedule. I have passed my B.tech in electrical from rajasthan vidyapeeth university in 2008. I have six years of experience in this field.

13th March 2010, 09:30 PM
fjindal

Default Re: Energy auditor exam details? online application date and date exam schedule?

dear,
you are having a lot of experience
this a very good chance for you to set your future
to check all about application & exam dates you should go through the official websites.
25th March 2010, 01:47 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Energy auditor exam details? online application date and date exam schedule?

Hello friend,
It is very nice to know that you have good experience in this field.
The last date for submission of application form is 30th March,2010. Exam dates are 24th and 25th April.
you can get more details if you visit the websites: www.em-ea.org, www.aipnpc.org
For materials regarding the exam you can also refer to the site www.productivity.in
So,best of luck!
25th March 2010, 11:09 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend, the written exams date of energy auditor was held in 24th & 25th APRIL 2010
for more detail about online process please visit the officail site- http://www.em-ea.org/.
7th July 2010, 11:30 AM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjaypatil View Post
I want to appear in energy auditor exam, kindly let me know the online application date and date exam schedule. I have passed my B.tech in electrical from rajasthan vidyapeeth university in 2008. I have six years of experience in this field.
Dear friend it is good that you are looking your future in this field as there are lot of jobs in this sector.

Its exam is in April and the more information you can get from their official website.

Hope you will succeed.
13th July 2010, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

how much fees per paper
15th July 2010, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Are they taking exams twice in a year
22nd July 2010, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

the last three exam was only for registered member only.you can write next time.that is coming december .fees per paper is 1500 rs. But initial registeration fees will be 10000 rs for complte exam fees and study material.
12th August 2010, 09:29 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

it is good that you are looking your future in this field as there are lot of jobs in this sector.
Its exam is in April and the more information you can get from their official website
you can get more details if you visit the websites:
www.em-ea.org,
www.aipnpc.org
25th September 2010, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

sir how to download the application form.i want to know the the exam centers.pls.
7th June 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

dear sir.. what qualification for electrical energy auditor? now only finish my B.E(EEE) degree(2011 batch)...
14th April 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

course fee for sc/st candidate.and simple process for sc/st candidate for apply the energy auditor
25th November 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am vijayasekhar from hyd in AP ,I need exams date details for energy manager. pl send to my e-mail : [email protected]
24th September 2013, 11:36 PM

Post Re: Energy auditor exam details? online application date and date exam schedule?

I have passed BE & working in accompany as sr Engr since last 5 years ,pls send details of Exam schedule
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?