8th January 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package)

Q1)Name of top 5 mat colleges in india...Q2)Fee structure, placement,minimun and maximum package of these 5 colleges...Q3)Can i apply into these 5 colleges on the basis of feb mat score.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 colleges to get admission for MBA course with MAT score and with low fee structure?
  2. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  3. Recognised M.pharm colleges in india(top-20)
  4. How can I fill the form of MAT after passing B.Com? List of top colleges of MBA? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to join M.Pharmacy? List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to join those colleges? date of the submission of forms? Fee structure for the same?
  6. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  7. Admission procedure, placement scenario, Fee structure and top colleges for course in Fashion Technology?
  8. Eligibility, fee and top colleges for graduate degree in Marine?
  9. Best colleges offering MBA in IB which accept MAT score? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of top ranking MAT Colleges which give Fee Waiver for poor candidates?
  11. Names of top engineering colleges under Mumbai University for Mechanical and Civil B.Tech course with cutoff and fee structure?
  12. List of MBA colleges which offers admission through MAT in Uttarakhand, NCR Delhi and UP?
  13. List of top colleges in Tamilnadu for MCA course? What is the fee structure?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in IT?
  15. Commerce graduate is eligible for Air Hostess course? Best institutes with fee structure and placement?
  16. Placement, package, course duration and list of top colleges for B.Sc Forensic Science?
  17. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and placement details of those colleges?
10th January 2011, 09:52 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package)

hi friend,
top 5 mat colleges in india is-

IILM GSM
IILM (Gurgaon)
AMITY Noida
JIMS Rohini
IILM (Lodhi Road)
but fee structure and package information is not on the official site.
21st February 2011, 10:48 PM
kanikabansal22aug

Smile Re: Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package)

Top five colleges through MAT:

1.Alliance,Bangalore:

12 lakh for two years.Well,i am not sure of package.

2.Christ University,Bangalore:
5.6 Lakh for two years for other indian states except Karnataka,and Average package is 4-5 and maximum is 8.5-9.

3.Ramaiah,Bangalore:

5.2 lakh for 2 yrs and they have not disclosed package on their website.

4.MIT,Pune:

5.Apeejay,Delhi:
26th February 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package)

hai my mat score is520.5..which collage can i apply?and wat will be the fee?
26th February 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

i ve scored 520.5 in mat.which college wil i get and wat will be the fees?
27th February 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 350 in mat.which college will i get
27th February 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Mat college in North, score 567 ilyas
27th February 2011, 11:34 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI FRIEND,

Top five colleges through MAT:-

(1)Institute of Business Management & Technology (IBMT),Bangalore, India

(2)Audyogik Shikshan Mandal's (Institute of Management & Computer Studies) Mumbai, India

(3)Disha Institute Of Advanced Studies (DIAS),Delhi/NCR, India

(4)Jaipuria Institute of Management (JIM),Lucknow, India

(5)Global Institute of Management Science(GIMS),Mumbai, India

For more information please go to the official website for thease colleges.

GOOD LUCK................
1st March 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

please tell me some best mba colleges in bangalore as well as about regional college management, orrisa with fees structure...through mat basis...i got 614 marks in feb mat...
i will be thankful to you
4th March 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

My composite score in MAT is 744.5 ,What are the Five Top MBA colleges,Accepting this score
6th March 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

hey i m having 92.41 percentile in MAT, which al colleges i can expect?
3rd April 2011, 10:14 PM
jai babe ki

HELLO FRIEND,

TOP 5 MAT COLLEGES ARE:-

1) Alliance Business Academy Bangalore- High Fees and Big Talks but arouse from the Mist and it is THE best why? Great Placements ranging from Microsoft to ICICI Bank, get an average of around 40,000/- this year.

2)SCMS Cochin - Only thing bad about it is that it is in Cochin, its the second best according to me but people don't go because they think it is mainly a communication college

3)Indian Institute of Finance Delhi - Very fine refining of students is being done here, downpoint - they give only MBF so marketing students are not going to come.

4) Christ College Bangalore

5) Birla Institute of Technology Delhi

OK
13th April 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i scored 667.5 composite score in MAT DEC 2010..N A PERCENTILE OF 87.34.. WHICH ALL COLLEGES I CAN APPLY FOR ADMISSIONS FOR THE YEAR 2011
17th April 2011, 06:59 PM
vijaybhattoo07

hese are a few good ones. Numbers do not mean Rankings.

1) Alliance Business Academy Bangalore- High Fees and Big Talks but arouse from the Mist and it is THE best why? Great Placements ranging from Microsoft to ICICI Bank, get an average of around 40,000/- this year.

2)SCMS Cochin - Only thing bad about it is that it is in Cochin, its the second best according to me but people don't go because they think it is mainly a communication college

3)Indian Institute of Finance Delhi - Very fine refining of students is being done here, downpoint - they give only MBF so marketing students are not going to come.

4) Christ College Bangalore
5) Birla Institute of Technology Delhi
6) Fortune Institute of International Business Delhi
7) IMS Ghaziabad
8) IILM Delhi
9) Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade
10) IIMM Pune
17th April 2011, 07:00 PM
vijaybhattoo07

Alliance business academy-bangalore
empi institutions - new delhi
iilm - new delhi
rai business school - new delhi
nsb - new delhi
jagannath international management school - new delhi
graduate school of business and administration - greater noida
21st May 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

hi,my mat score is 657 and percentile is 85.92,i am choosing mangalayatan university for MBA,is it a good option?
21st May 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

My mat percentile is 91% for may 2011. Iam a BDS Dental surgeon and want to pursue hospital management from the best mat score accepting institutes. Please tell me am l eligible and list a few institutes.
22nd May 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

my mat score is 638 may 2011 .Which collge i can apply for admission and aiso their fee structure and placement
23rd May 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 585.5 in 2011 MAY MAT exam from which college I can expect call
23rd May 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i scored 663.5 composite score in MAT may 2011.. OF A PERCENTILE OF 87.34.. WHICH COLLEGES I CAN APPLY FOR ADMISSIONS FOR THE YEAR 2011 ???
23rd May 2011, 06:44 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package)

Following are the best college for MAT

1.SCMS Cochin
2.MS ramaiah,Bangalore
3.ALLIANCE
4.IIRM,Manasarover
5.BIMTECH
6.EMPI
7. IMS Ghaziabad
8. IILM Delhi
9. Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade
25th May 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai my mat score is520.5..which collage can i apply?and wat will be the fee?
u will never get any clg
8th August 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

SIR I M ANOOP FROM KANPUR UP AND I WANT TO DO MBA FROM GOA UNIVERSITY. so plz TELL ME ABOUT ELIGIBILITY AND FEES OF GOA UNIVEESITY. THANK U
17th August 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav scored 65 percentile in feb mat 2010 nd want college through MAT in delhi/ncr so plz suggest me good colleges with good placements nd good study also
6th September 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

MAXIMUM and MINIMUM package of bschools which are under the MAT
22nd September 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i have score 98percentile in mat in feb. test.can i get admission in good college at this time of the year. if.yes tell me about clg and its fees structure
24th September 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

i have passed mbbs.which type of job can i get after mba through mat?can i change the field through mba?
24th September 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

mat nikalne ke bad kitni ki package milegi
24th September 2011, 05:25 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Name of the TOP 5 MAT colleges :

1.IILM,GSM

2.IILM Lodhi Road

3.AMITY,Noida

4.JIMS,Rohini

5.IILM,Gurgaon

Fee structure of MAT colleges :
Actually fees structure varies from one college to another college.

Placement scenario :

These are top 5 college names.You should not be worried about placement.This section are fantastic.You just concentrate on your study.
They will give 80%-90% placement.
2nd October 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Can u plz inform me about the amity lucknow and amity gurgaon
2nd October 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Plz inform me about amity gurgaon and amity lucknow
12th October 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

fee strucher and how to join dirrect admission
13th October 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i hav scored 93.5 percentile in mat 2011 which colleges can i apply. how is IMS Ghaziabad? hw r d placements dere?
25th October 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

how much score should we get to get a seat in these top five colleges?can anyone reply to this fast plz...
29th October 2011, 11:07 AM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hello dear

1.Alliance,Bangalore:

5.6 Lakh for two years for other indian states except Karnataka,and Average package is 4-5 and maximum is 8.5-9.

3.Ramaiah,Bangalore:

4.MIT,Pune:

5.Apeejay,Delhi:
good luck
thank you
5th November 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Q1)Name of top 5 mat colleges in india...Q2)Fee structure, placement,minimun and maximum package of these 5 colleges...Q3)Can i apply into these 5 colleges on the basis of feb mat score.
please send me reply
15th November 2011, 11:17 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

1.Alliance,Bangalore:

3.Ramaiah,Bangalore:

4.MIT,Pune:
15th November 2011, 11:27 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

1.Alliance,Bangalore:

3.Ramaiah,Bangalore:

4.MIT,Pune:

5.Apeejay,Delhi:
2nd December 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the MAT entrance exam fee for SC/ST students?
25th December 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

hey i have scored 704.5 in mat dec 2011.. which are colleges that i can get?
25th December 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

My dec 2011 mat composite percentile is 90.03, wch college i get...
28th December 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 556 composit score in mat .plzs tell me about best college & placement should also mention
29th December 2011, 03:06 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
Its very to tough to suggest you the best 5 MAT colleges
There are so many good colleges

But here are TOP 5 colleges according to their placement and faculty stuff :

1.Disha Institute Of Advanced Studies (DIAS),Delhi

2.Institute of Business Management & Technology,Bangalore

3.Global Institute of Management Science,Mumbai

4.Jaipuria Institute of Management (JIM),Lucknow

5.Shikshan Mandal's (Institute of Management & Computer Studies) Mumbai

All the best............
7th January 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 98.5 percentile in dec.mat 2011. Which collage should i apply now. Please help me i am very confused.
7th January 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i have scored scored 375 as composite score in dec.mat.2011,kindly suggest me the colleges where i can get adm.
11th January 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have got 440 in Mat exam plz suggest me the college.
13th January 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 774 in mat......please suggest me the best colleges
14th January 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i a btech graduate with 650 score in mat which is the best trade in mba i can have and which r the best institutes with highest placements
18th January 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 92.5 in mat. plz tell me in which good college can i apply......
18th January 2012, 07:14 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

List of top 10 colleges/universities accepting MAT score

Indian Institute of Management

Acharya Institute of Management & Science

Alliance Business Academy

Administrative Management College

C.N.K. Reddy College of Business Management

Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies

East West College of Management

Garden City College of Science & Management Studies

Government RC Institute of Business Management

Institute of Finance & International Management

fee structure- 5,00,000/-(Around)

placement- well enough
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?