30th March 2012, 01:21 PM
GALGAT

How may I apply for jobs in USA and Canada in hotel and tourism sector?

I am doing bsc in hotel management is this university valid for government job and on behalf of this bsc how can i apply for job in usa and canada and how can i apply for job in usa or canada in hotel industry and what will starting salary in this sector for freshers in usa and canada ? Please help me

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
  2. How can I apply job in USA or Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in hotel management
  3. Am i eligible to join CBI through my correspondence degree in EIILM university?
  4. List government jobs under Tourism sector for experienced individuals?
  5. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  7. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  8. How to apply for hospitality and tourism jobs in any five star hotel?
  9. How to shift to government sector like Railway, LIC, government of Tourism? I am a Hotel management graduate
  10. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  11. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  12. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  13. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  14. Government jobs in Tourism sector?
  15. List travel and tourism jobs in the government sector? -- [New]
  16. Private jobs in Hotel Management and Tourism Industry?
  17. Government jobs in Tourism sector for MBA graduates?
  18. What is the scope of hotel management? Can we go into Tourism Sector? What type of job can I get in Tourism?
18th August 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for jobs in USA and Canada in hotel and tourism sector?

How may I apply for a job in USA,Australia, Switzerland or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?