30th March 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Allahabad that may provide one month training to engineering students?

please give some name of companies holding summer training of one month in allahabad or near allahabad in uttar pradesh
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?
  2. List of companies offering implant training this month for B.E Civil Engineering students?
  3. Names of the companies holding summer training for 1 month in Allahabad or near Allahabad in UP?
  4. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Allahabad?
  5. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program?
  6. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  7. List of the top companies along with their web address, offering industrial training?
  8. List of companies which provide training for Engineering students in Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  9. List of the government companies which provide 6 month training for B.Tech student having electrical engineering branch
  10. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of the companies which provide 6 months industrial training?
  12. Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take internship in Ahmedabad if I am from electronics and communication branch
  14. How to get internship training from various software companies which are available in Hyderabad?
  15. Information about companies offering summer training for 1 month for electronics and instrumentation engineering students in Delhi?
  16. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara? What are the field that can be opted by an I&C Engineering student?
  17. List of companies in Coimbatore which provides inplant training to students quickly?
  18. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?
30th June 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Allahabad that may provide one month training to engineering students?

i wnt 2 summer traning bt still i dont know any thing for it
5th March 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Allahabad that may provide one month training to engineering students?

please tell me about summer training for civil engineering 3rd year student of MNNIT in or near ALLAHABAD.
please tell name of companies and place and date of submission of application form in detail.
please send at [email protected]
[email protected]
15th May 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How many companies GIVESUMMERTRAININGFORMECHANIKAL3YEARINALLAHABAD
15th March 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about summer training for mechanical
engineering 3rd year student of IERT in
ALLAHABAD.
please tell name of companies and place and date
of submission of application form in detail.
please send at [email protected]
please do help m
8th June 2015, 07:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give some name of companies holding summer training of one month in allahabad or near allahabad in uttar pradesh
please send me the details
List of the companies for training in Allahabad :-

1. Softera Group, Tej Bahdur Sapru Road, Gayatripuram Colony, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 085428 55723

2. Solution Infotech, Jhonsonganj, Zero Road, Zero Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 0532 260 7609

3. Aditi Infotech, 1/3, Alopi Bagh, Alopi Bagh, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0532 242 1499
26th April 2016, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student of B Tech second year Mechanical Engineering.I want to know some Industries for one month summer training in Allahabad.
Please send your suggestion [email protected]
19th May 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Prabhash ,Diploma student civil
I want to know some industries for one month summer training in Allahabad
Please send you suggestion
prabhash10595 @gmail.com
8th April 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of electrical amd electronics engineering branch. Pleas provide some information about summer training courses offering companies in allahabad.
Manish mishra
Email id. :[email protected]
5th December 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am jagdish mishra of electronics and communication engineering branch. Please provide me some information about summer training companies in Allahabad...
Jagdish mishra
[email protected]
18th September 2021, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,
This is sunil Kumar.
,Sir I ma a student of electronics engineering in diploma,so I want to do summer training in allahabad so plzzz suggest me ..
No.7268903872.

[email protected] email me
9th July 2023, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Hi, sir
I am Amit Mahato. I am student of diploma in mechanical engineering. I want to do industrial training for 4-6 weeks so please sir suggest to me to where from I do training
Email:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?