30th March 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for GATE after DOEACC B Level? Is there any percentage required to appear for GATE?

can I appear in GATE after doeacc"B"level?Is there any percentage required for appearing in GATE?

15th July 2012, 11:12 AM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: Can I appear for GATE after DOEACC B Level? Is there any percentage required to appear for GATE?

You are eligible to appear for GATE only after you complete DOEACC ‘B’ level. Other than this qualification, you should also have studied Mathematics up to Graduation level. Any public sector banks like State Bank of India, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Boroda, and Andhra Bank offers educational loan. Private sector banks like UTI Bank and Citibank also offer educational loan. You can get in touch with any branch of the banksfor loans.
9th August 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for GATE after DOEACC B Level? Is there any percentage required to appear for GATE?

I am doing MCA. Am I eligible for GATE ?
4th March 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing MCA. Am I eligible for GATE ?
yes, you are eligible for gate exam but in last sem appearing or result awaited or after
completing. a.k.s.(m.tech(cs))
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?