31st March 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I do two Master Degree on the same time from different universities?

i have do b.com from agra university reguler
i have do m.com final private from agra university and i also do m.com previous from meerut university
i have take mygrasation certificate from agra university on basic of b.com my m.com final in agra university is valid or not
for summite in to meerut university

13th July 2012, 07:32 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Default Re: Can I do two Master Degree on the same time from different universities?

yes you can do...but you have to check once that the both examinations will held on same months or not...if you have capacity to do both then go for it..
21st July 2012, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do two Master Degree on the same time from different universities?

Can I do two Master Degree on
the same time from different
universities?
i am complted diplamo in 2009 aft that nw i completed my Bachelor of Engineering 2012 .
let c plz tel anyone Can i do M.Tech And M.B.A at same time ! suppose i can do both master degrees at same time it is possible,valid etc
@Muthu Selvam@
E-Mail ID- [email protected]
2nd February 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i want to do MA english and B.LIs at the same time from karnataka state university through distance mod so is it possible pl reply hurry .

email: [email protected]
15th February 2017, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO DO M.COM AND M.BA IN SAURASTRA UNIVERSITY AT SAME TIME, IS IT POSSIBLE ??
14th September 2019, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I do m.com and llb at same time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?