9th January 2011, 11:04 PM
nandantime

Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester

i am a eighth semester mechanical production student.i secured 83.57 percentage upto 6th semester. i am looking for mechanical core companies into which i may get into.

pls help me with core mechanical companies into which i have a chance of getting into.

thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Core jobs available for me having 7.32 CGPA upto 6th semester?
  2. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  3. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Government Core Companies in which I can apply after doing B.Tech in Mechanical Production?
  5. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  6. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  7. How can I get a good job in Core companies? I'm a final year Mechanical student from Pune university at D.Y. Patil college of engineering and have secured 57% marks upto 6th sem
  8. List of core companies offering Internship to Mechanical 6th semester student in Bhubaneswar/Paradip?
  9. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  10. Can I get a good job in IT companies after scoring 65% upto 6th semester? What is the criteria?
  11. Companies offering internship to 6th semester Mechanical students in Durg Bhilai?
  12. How can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 72.73% in 10th, 63.50% in 12th and 69.45% till 6th semester of B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  13. Companies not eligible for after B.Tech (ECE) with 65% upto 6th semester and 64% and 55.8% in class 10th and 12 respectively?
  14. List of companies offering Internship to Mechanical 6th semester student in Durg Bhilai?
  15. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  16. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Summer internship in core companies being in 3rd year 2nd semester Mechanical engineering branch?
  18. How to get internships in any Core companies of Bangalore?
10th January 2011, 08:32 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester

you have a very good marks in engineering. you will be eligible for all type of job according to your marks.

there are so many mechanical core company where you may be placed at least you may try for them. some of mechanical core company are
JINDAL
Maruti
Hind Motor
TATA
SAIL
BHEL(recruit some mechanical engineering student)
Indian Railway etc etc.

other so many core company also available for mechanical core company. obviously you will get job in a reputed mechanical core company.

best wishes.
10th January 2011, 08:39 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Default Re: Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester

till now you have secured very good marks. you are elligible for allmost all companies . carry on you will definitely get some good job in well known companies. here are some core companies :
(1)BHEL
(2)INDIA RAILWAY
(3)TATA
(4)SAIL
(5)MARUTI

e.t.c
good luck
10th January 2011, 08:57 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know if you score good in mechanical engineering then there are mainly core companies are :-
JINDAL
Maruti
Hind Motor
TATA
SAIL

and you can also apply in Indian Railways
and there are so many core companies for the mechanical engineering.
good luck.....
10th January 2011, 09:00 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Hello dear ,
As your marks are very awesome in your engineering so you can easily get job in many core companies like:-

JINDAL
Maruti
Hind Motor
TATA
SAIL
Indian Railway etc

Good luck.........
10th January 2011, 11:30 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

You have Scored Very Good Marks In Your 8th Semester Of Mechanical Engineering. So, you are eligible to appear In the Company Recruitment Process. So, You are eligible to Get Jobs In any Top Companies.

So, if You are Interested to Get Jobs In Core Companies, Then Definately You are Eligible to get Jobs In Core Companies. But for this You have To Appear in the Company Recruitment Process, If you have Clear that Process Then definately You will get Recruited In these Core Companies -

Reliance

Tata Power

Tata Motors

L & T

Hindustan Motors

SAIL

BHEL.
11th January 2011, 09:17 AM
nandantime

thank u guys
ur info was very much usefull

but can u tell me how to apply to these companies like--sme need to be send a resume etc,sme others by keeping constant touch with the recritment process of the company.............

thank u
11th January 2011, 04:51 PM
rks_estate

Hello Friend,

Core companies for Mechanical Engineering graduates after completing the courses are as follows: -

1. SAIL

2. GAIL

3. NMDC

4. BALCO

5. TATA Automobile Industry

6. Tata steel & Power Limited

7. Jindal Steel & Power Limited

8. ONGC etc.

For the above industries exam pass out & final year students are eligible with minimum 65 % Marks from a regonised university.

Hence 6th semester students are not eligible.

Best Of Luck
12th January 2011, 09:31 AM
nandantime

sir,
i am afinal year engg student (8th sem), results have been declared only upto 6th semester..........

how can we apply to the above said companies??
by sending resumes?
or by keeping constant touch with the recritment process of the company?
25th February 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

how can i get six month project based internship after 6th semester in mechanical b.tech.
2nd March 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i am doin second year mechanical engg and i am intrested to go inplant training
29th March 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

if i will get 84 % in hole mechanical engineering then how to get job in core compnies.
29th March 2011, 03:00 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,
you have a very good marks in engineering. you will be eligible for all type of job according to your marks.

there are so many mechanical core company where you may be placed at least you may try for them. some of mechanical core company are
JINDAL
Maruti
Hind Motor
TATA
SAIL
Indian Railway etc etc.

other so many core company also available for mechanical core company. obviously you will get job in a reputed mechanical core company.

Thank
3rd May 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

what is the basic % criteria for every core mechanical company?
4th May 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

tata motors
9th May 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the process for recruit in mechanical core companies
12th June 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

now i was in 6th sem with 62% aggregate and i need to know that this percentage is eligible to get a job in mechanical core companies ........tell me
11th July 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i am a second year btech student.i am very much interested in entering to a core company in mechanical engineering.............please provide me some tips for that
18th July 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

l am now studing final year mechanical engg [v11 sem] .upto 6th sem i have 86% of marks. now what are all the companies suit my qualification
6th August 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

is seventh semester mech. student eligible for sail,bhel and railways recuirment exam??
15th August 2011, 10:57 PM
august11

i ve an agg of 73% (till 6th sem mech), 10th-84% n 12th- 59%.. Am i eligible for any of d core mechanical companies??
17th September 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i have an agg of 65% till my be completion ,Am i eligible for any of d core mechanical companies?
21st September 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i am 8.5 cgpa upto 4th sem and 78 % in 12th and 84 in sslc mechanical
21st September 2011, 11:33 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
First of all I must say your aggregate is excellent..
You are from mechanical stream and You want to go for core technical jobs..
Then you can go for core companies like-

1.SAIL
2.BHEL
3.NTPC
4.ONGC
5.GAIL
6.Railways
7.BEL

You can also go for private sectors like-

1.Tata steel
2.Tats Motors
3.L&T
4.Jindaal
5.Ashok leyland
6.Mahindra
etc..

You can go for any of them..
All the best.
18th November 2011, 04:36 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Hi Friend,

with this % you will be having plenty of opputunities in core companies.
you can apply for companies like

L & T,
Mahendra,
Maruthi,
Suzuki,
Hinduja Motors,
Honeywell,
Hyundai,
SAIL,
JSW Steel,
BDL,
BHEL,
BEL,
Tata Motors,
GAIL,
NTPC,
Nagarjuna Constuctions,
General Electric(GE),
Ashoka leyland etc...
2nd December 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am second year student I had scored 80% can I get job in any core companies after complete my degree with this same percentage or need more percentage???
4th February 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I am Thiruvel murugan.A, doing mechanical engg 2nd year(82.5 cgpa), pls send me the list of good mechanical engg companies, i can improve the communication development tell me tips regarding me
4th February 2012, 03:31 PM
adlsm

JINDAL
Maruti
Hind Motor
TATA
SAIL
Indian Railway etc etc.

gud luck
15th July 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM MECHANICAL ENGG FINAL YEAR STUDENT. HOW TO JOIN BHEL COMPANY.. I AM ALSO PREPARING GATE EXAM ALSO. IS IT REQUIRED FOR THAT COMPANY. PLS GIVE ANY DETAILS SIR. PLS SEND MY ID [email protected]
22nd July 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

karthic,
hi sir , i wat some company list , who will take the students with 6.83 cgpa till 6th sem , can you plzzzzzzzzzzz provide me
23rd July 2012, 02:42 AM
lakshmi dhana

Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester

L & T

IOCL

BHEL

BEL

MAHINDRA

SUZLON

TATA MOTERS

BOSCH

FORD

HYUNDAI
23rd July 2012, 02:52 AM
lakshmi dhana

L & T

IOCL

BHEL

BEL

MAHINDRA

SUZLON

TATA MOTERS

BOSCH

FORD

HYUNDAI
3rd January 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i am final year automobile engineering student ...... is i am eligible to attend mechanical companies
7th January 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i'm 6th semester student of mechanical engineering.i secured 75% marks till 5th semester.i want to know whether i am eligible to do job in any MNC's or not ofter this semester?
15th January 2013, 03:19 PM
denwer1

Hello Friend,

Core companies for Mechanical Engineering graduates after completing the courses are as follows: -

1. SAIL

2. GAIL

3. NMDC

4. BALCO

5. TATA Automobile Industry

6. Tata steel & Power Limited

7. Jindal Steel & Power Limited

8. ONGC etc.

For the above industries exam pass out & final year students are eligible with minimum 65 % Marks from a regonised university.

Hence 6th semester students are not eligible.

Best Of Luck

18th January 2013, 10:11 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

1.Hind Motor
2.INDIA RAILWAY
3.BHEL
4.maruti
5.sail
6.gail
7.isro
8.drdo
9.ntpc
10.hpcl

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd March 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, how can i apply to this companies after completing my B.Tech, either by sending resumes or in contact with recruitment process.
22nd October 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi....I am a student from Bellary,Karnataka studying in mechanical engineering in 5th semister. ihave an aggegate of 65%. I have knowledge of autocad and catia. So,administrator please inform me how can i join better design companies? which company can i get according to my percentage and courses?
17th July 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

SIR , I HAVE COMPLETED 6TH SEMESTER JUST NOW ,,, WHAT TYPES OF JOB CAN I GET NOW ....80% MARKS UPTO 6TH SEMESTER ...
PLEASE , SEND ME [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?