31st March 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to opt for M.A Psychology after completing B.Ed? I have completed my B.A

I have completed my BA and currently pursuing my B.Ed after i complete my B.Ed i want to opt for MA Psychology. Hence i want to know am i eligible for it? If yes can you please suggest some colleges offering MA Psychology in Hyderabad.
Thank You.

6th June 2012, 05:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to opt for M.A Psychology after completing B.Ed? I have completed my B.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BA and currently pursuing my B.Ed after i complete my B.Ed i want to opt for MA Psychology. Hence i want to know am i eligible for it? If yes can you please suggest some colleges offering MA Psychology in Hyderabad.
Thank You.

Since, you are willing to pursue MA in Psychology from Hyderabad, you have the option of Osmaina University. The University offers two years MA in Psychology program. In order to be eligible, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree and/or Masters degree [B.A. / B.M.R./ M.Ed. / M.A. [Education] / M.Sc. [Home Science] / Diploma in Child Psychology or Psychology Industrial Psychology] from a recognized University with Psychology as an optional subject with a minimum of 40% in Part-II. Admission is based on Entrance Test [OUPGCET] conducted by the University.

For detail information you may refer to the Department of Psychology - Osmania University:+91 040 27098298.

The University of Delhi offers MA in Psychology. In order to be eligible for the program candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program [B.A. [Hons]/B.A. [Pass] /B.A.] in Psychology with a minimum of 55% marks in Psychology and 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
Candidates who have completed the Bachelors degree and/or Masters degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks are also eligible for the program. An Entrance Test will be conducted followed by an interview for admission to this course.
26th June 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to opt for M.A Psychology after completing B.Ed? I have completed my B.A

can i do M.A psychology after BCA?
19th July 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

can i do M.A psychology after B.C.A?
30th October 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I did bachelors in physiotherapy under kurukshetra univ.dan 2 yrs MBA in health care services from sikkim manipal univ.nw persuing MA psychology from IGNOU..i took child counsellin and guidance for 2nd yr.Am i eligible for B.ed ????if yes what subject would b considered ??? Nd what other job options are there if nt eligible for B.ed??
3rd April 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

am I Eligible for M.A. Psychology after completing B.Ed. and M.Ed? I have completed my B.A. without Psychology. Can I do M.A. Psychology on the bases of B.Ed. and M.Ed. If yes,pls tell me the university in west U.P. and Haryana.
14th May 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i do diploma or degree in child councelling but i dont have add. Sub. Of esycology in ma. And which uni. Provided this course in hry. And punjab
9th May 2016, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

My qualification is B.sc(microbiology. Biochemistry. Chemistry) and B.ed. am i eligible to MA psychology???
Plz suggest some colleges in Hyderabad.
Plz replay to me.
16th August 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MA in psychology on the basis of B.Ed ?Because I don't have psychology as a subject in B.A .
8th March 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MA psychology after doing bsc in zoology? I have also completed b.ed and m.ed. So can I do MA psychology on the basis of the knowledge of b.ed and m.ed?
12th March 2017, 07:00 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

You are eligible for M.A.(Psychology) after completion of your B.A.

M.A.(Psychology) Eligibility
- You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- Some well reputed Institutes demand graduation with psychology discipline or with psychology as a main subject in graduation. Some Institutes also conduct entrance exam for admission.

Employment Areas
- Hospitals
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Community Health Centres
- Clergy
- Child Guidance Centres
- Defence Services
- Prisons
- Welfare Organizations
28th July 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BCA with 70% . Now I want to go with MA psychology . Is it possible. If so which colleges can I opt in bangalore.
10th August 2020, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I do master in clinical psychology I have completed B.sc and B.ed
30th September 2022, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Can i pursue MA in child psychology after B.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?