31st March 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS

sir,i am a student of 3 rd cs. i want to do summer training in noida or jaipur.so many institute are offering to provide summer training.so i am very confused what is the best option.so plz guide me for summer training of companies,institutes

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  2. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  3. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  5. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  6. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  8. Institutes in Delhi where I can do training in embedded system?
  9. Institutes offering summer training in life sciences in and around orissa?
  10. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  11. Is Summer Training Necessary? Any preference given to student with training experience?
  12. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  13. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  14. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  15. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
  16. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  18. How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??
1st April 2012, 12:34 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS

Hi Dear

Institute are offer summer training:-

you are the software guy .
so you decide on which sector you build your career.

On software

You go for languages like

JAVA
.NET
AJAX
PHP
C
C++

etc........

Networking fields you go for CTDCA center for training CISCO, certificate course............

All are very useful training you get in summer........
12th April 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS

sir i am a student of ETC branch. i have completed ist year .thats why i will interested to do a summer traning
1st March 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to apply for summer training/internship in a particular company...

please if anybody out there have some hints regarding this please help me out. I am very confused
2nd March 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b.tech 3rd year student (computer science) and i am very confused about summer training that which software company is perfect and which provide free industrial summer training and procedure to apply in it .pls sir tell me about this.
3rd March 2014, 02:17 PM
SATYAVATHI KOTTURU
Member+

The following file will tell you the list of companies offering internship for CSE students and you can apply for them
Attached Files
File Type: docx cse_intern.docx(14.1 KB, 462 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?