1st April 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the information about affiliation and requirements regarding opening the college in my home town?

dear sir
i want to open college in my hometown i.e. BHAGALPUR BIHAR. I want to know about the requirements and about affiliation regarding opening college.
thank you.

3rd August 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the information about affiliation and requirements regarding opening the college in my home town?

procedure of opening a new B.Ed college in birbhum district under burdwan university
24th May 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the information about affiliation and requirements regarding opening the college in my home town?

Sir please give me information about norms and conditions about opening degree college for normal B.A
1st June 2018, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I get affiliation with a government university for my college in kolkata?
23rd November 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I would like to know the process to get affiliation from a university to establish a college in Bihar Motihari.
25th September 2019, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Who provide the affiliation for the polytechnic College
15th November 2020, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Who provide the affiliation for the computer institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?