10th January 2011, 12:56 PM
anandngosavi

Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?

I have completed 4 year course inBiomedical-Engg. and wants admission for M.E/M.S In Biomedical-Engg.Pl.send me the procedur and top colleges in India.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP? -- [New]
  2. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  3. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  4. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  5. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?
  6. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  7. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  8. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  9. How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?
  10. Colleges for m.tech in biomedical engineering? Admission procedure?
  11. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  12. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for biomedical engineering?
  14. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission for biomedical engineering after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  16. Names of the top 10 Biomedical Engineering Colleges?
  17. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  18. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in Abroad? List of colleges?
19th September 2011, 06:41 PM
diyaa khan

Thumbs up Re: Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandngosavi View Post
I have completed 4 year course inBiomedical-Engg. and wants admission for M.E/M.S In Biomedical-Engg.Pl.send me the procedur and top colleges in India.
Lovely professional university at jhalander is best.. U simply have to go through screening test..gud luk
11th December 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?

which is the best college to do MS n biomedical .Studying in aboard is best or india to have a better future and to get best job after studies..
10th October 2013, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?

Pls tell me the college name for master of science program
7th November 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

what are last cut off taken for admission to Bio MED IN THIS YEAR 2013-14
need to know to decide my option of persuing
10th July 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I am Sanjay Vadi from Lunawada going to take admission in Bio-medical engineering on 10th class base. Actually I had gave 12th class science exam but I had got E1 grade in two papers. I am going to improve that papers so after passing 12th science may I take admission on 12th class base this year. I would like to know that what is opportunity in this course.

Your faithfully
Sanjay Vadi
19th July 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Iam Manoj.i passed btech biomedicL enginnering. I will planning to MS biomedical engineering course. Which colleges are arranging this foursquare
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?