2nd April 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

How to go into teaching line after passing BSc(Bio) from Gorakhpur University with 49.2% in Zoology and Chemistry?

Myself chandra prakash. I am B.Sc.(bio.) from Gorakhpur University in 2001 by 49.2% with Zoology & Chemistry. I want to go in teaching line. So please Iam heartly requested to give me advice shortly.

27th January 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go into teaching line after passing BSc(Bio) from Gorakhpur University with 49.2% in Zoology and Chemistry?

can a graduate of zoology apply for msc microbiology
27th January 2013, 05:21 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go into teaching line after passing BSc(Bio) from Gorakhpur University with 49.2% in Zoology and Chemistry?

In order to enter teaching line you will have to do Bachelor of Education course. However your percentage is slightly on the lower side to take admission for B.Ed. The required percentage is 50 percent for general students. If you belong to reserve category only then you will be eligible for the Bachelor of Education course.

B.Ed Eligibility

1. Candidate should have completed graduation.

2. At least 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. OBC need at least 45 percent marks.

4. 40% are required for SC and ST.

5. Your educational pattern should be 10+2+3.

Since Bachelor of Education is out of the question. There are still some schools that will offer you job but the salary won't be good. In government sector, it is mandatory to have Bachelor of Education degree. Generally schools prefer candidates with B.Ed degree therefore what you can do is apply for post graduation course. You can choose any post graduation course and even complete it through correspondence. After completing post graduation you can apply for the National Eligibility Test.

This test is conducted for college lectureship. However candidates are only eligible if they have scored at least 55 percent marks. Age will not be an issue since there is no upper age limit to apply for the National Eligibility Test.

If you managed to clear the NET entrance exam, you will be lecturer in central government college. This according to me is the best option in front of you if don't belong to reserve category.
27th January 2013, 07:09 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Myself chandra prakash. I am B.Sc.(bio.) from Gorakhpur University in 2001 by 49.2% with Zoology & Chemistry. I want to go in teaching line. So please Iam heartly requested to give me advice shortly.
In order to get jobs in Government schools or in Private Schools as per your Qualification,you will have to appear in CBSE TET(Teacher Eligibility Test).

In order to appear in this exam,you will require to meet these Eligibility :-

Educational qualification
:-

-->>For Primary stage :- Your minimum qualification should be 10+2 pass out in any stream.

-->>For Elementary stage :- Your minimum qualification should be degree pass out in any stream from recognized university.

Additional degree :-

-->>For Primary stage :- D.ed Degree from recognized university.

-->>For Elementary stage :- B.ed Degree from recognized university.

Marks for Primary/Elementary Stage :-

-->>For General/OBC category :- Your minimum marks in Graduation/10+2 should be 50%.

-->>For SC/ST Category :- Your minimum marks should be 45% in Graduation/10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?