2nd April 2012, 11:26 PM
SAMMYjtlkyjw4lkyjkljy

How should I take up computer science after passing 12th PCM with Physics Edu?

i am in 12 pcm with phy edu. now i wnt to tke computer science as my additonal subject so can u please give me guidance about it

3rd June 2012, 05:30 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How should I take up computer science after passing 12th PCM with Physics Edu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMMYjtlkyjw4lkyjkljy View Post
i am in 12 pcm with phy edu. now i wnt to tke computer science as my additonal subject so can u please give me guidance about it
How should I take up computer science

It depends upon your principle whether he/she allows you for the computer science or not. If there is a vacant seat in the computer section then it would be a bright chance for you to get the seat. To apply for the change of subject from physical education to computer science you can follow these steps.

1. Contact your respective class teacher regarding the change of subjects.

2.Concern with the examination department about the availability of seat.

3. Write application to the principle and attach your 11th class marks sheet also.

So it totally depends on your principle whether it permits your or not. What you can do only is to make a try for that.
3rd June 2012, 07:45 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I take up computer science after passing 12th PCM with Physics Edu?

I think the choice of subjects needs to be done after the class 10 board exam. In our school for example the choices were asked to make in class 8. Thats flat and final. I dont think after that you are even allowed to change your subjects. Most importantly you are in the final year of your school now. Everything has been sealed long back. Now suddenly its not possible for you to change your subjects like that. Still if you want a bit more clarification on this you can talk to your class teachers or officers and other staff in the principal's office. Hopefully they will be able to help you on this.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?