3rd April 2012, 09:11 AM
somnath.borate

List of Distance Learning AICTE approved colleges in Pune to do BE or B.Tech course?

sir
i have completed diploma
i want to take admission BE/B-TECH tell mi the colleges of pune city distance learning aicte approved

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of AICTE approved B.Tech distance learning colleges?
  3. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  4. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  5. Names of some AICTE approved colleges for distance education in Pune and Maharashtra? -- [New]
  6. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  7. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in india approved by AICTE?
  8. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  9. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  10. List of AICTE approved distance learning model colleges?
  11. List of the distance learning MSc electronics universities approved by AICTE?
  12. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  13. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  14. List of AICTE approved Engineering Colleges in Distance Learning?
  15. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  16. List of AICTE approved colleges providing M.Tech program through distance learning or weekend classes?
  17. Institute of Civil Engineer approved by AICTE? Names of the AICTE approved distance learning colleges?
  18. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
5th April 2012, 05:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Distance Learning AICTE approved colleges in Pune to do BE or B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnath.borate View Post
sir
i have completed diploma
i want to take admission BE/B-TECH tell mi the colleges of pune city distance learning aicte approved
As per the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology along with other technical programs offered by any universities through distance mode will not be recognized by the council.
The only courses approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) through distance mode are :

Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Computer Application (MCA)

If any university/colleges are offering Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology through distance mode, it is not worth pursuing as the degree awarded by the university/college after completion of these course will not be recognized at national level.
17th April 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Distance Learning AICTE approved colleges in Pune to do BE or B.Tech course?

sir i have done my diploma in electronic and communication engineering and also i m working in government industrial training instituted as a vocational instructor for last 3years, sir i want to do external BE ,after completion of BE can i teach in polytechnic in Goa, please help me.,
17th April 2012, 04:50 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Alard college of Engineering & management ,Pune

Army Institute of Technology , Pune

College of Engineering , Pune

Cummins college of Engineering for women , Pune

Genba Sopanrao College , Pune

ISB&M School of Technology , Pune

Maharashtra Institute of Technology , Pune

P.D.E.A's college of engineering , Pune

ZES's Dyanganga College , pune

SND college of engineering , Pune
6th May 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

i want to take admision 2012 in diploma the college of pune pl tell me which date or month, but i have done HSC sci
12th May 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have complete my diploma and please give details about AICTE aprroved colleges for distance learning course .
29th May 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc. in math .can i do b.tech. throug distance education
18th June 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

pl. give me a list of AICETA colleges in pune
14th August 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF AICTE-UGC-DEC APPROVED DISTANCE EDUCATION UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA TO DO MBA COURSE ?
6th September 2012, 10:06 PM
prasadwakode

Post after doing B.tech frm KSOU can i get gov contracts and license?

hello ,
i have done B.sc (comp. sci . WHICH HAD MATHS AND STATS ) from pune university .
and i have also done pgpcm (post graduation program in construction management) from National Institute of Construction and management and research (NICMAR ) which is well known in constrcution field.
I WANT TO DO B.E. / B. TECH CIVIL ENGINEERING IN DISTANCE EDUCATION MODE FROM
1) DEC APPROVED.
2) UGC APPROVED.
3) AICTE APPROVED.
I HAVE ONE OPTION IN MIND WHICH IS KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY(KSOU) BUT WHICH NOT AICTE APPROVED I GUESS .
MY MAIN MOTTO TO DO THIS COURSE IS TO DO CIVIL WORKS OF GOVERNMENT LIKE ROADS, BRIDGES, INFRA PROJECT AND GOVERNMENT LICENSE FOR CONSTRUCTION WORK.
SO AFTER DOING DEGREE FROM KSOU WILL I BE ELIGIBLE FOR GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS AND LICENSE PLEASE CLEAR THIS DOUBT . ANYONE WHO ISSUES LICENSE OR CONTRACT WILL BE ONE WHO CAN ANSWER THIS QUESTION.
AND HERE IS ONE INSTITUE IN PUNE WHICH OFFERS KSOU B TECH ....SHOULD I GO AHEAD WITH THIS ?
OR ANY BETTER UNIVERSITY IS THERE???
PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE LAST DATE IS FOUR (4) DAYS AWAY!
PRASAD WAKODE
:888839977
EMAIL ID : [email protected]
reply asap
27th November 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

sir
i want to take admission for B.A. digree mahatma gandhi university Meghalya
18th January 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Are there any colleges providing distance learning for MTech/MS/ME in Pune ?
18th January 2013, 04:50 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

List of Distance Learning AICTE approved colleges in Pune to do BE or B.Tech course

1.Cummins college of Engineering for women , Pune
2.Maharashtra Institute of Technology , Pune
3.Army Institute of Technology ,
4.SND college of engineering
5.ISB&M School of Technology
6.Genba Sopanrao College
7.ZES's Dyanganga College
8.Alard college of Engineering & management
9.P.D.E.A's college of engineering

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18th January 2013, 07:22 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Talking Re: List of Distance Learning AICTE approved colleges in Pune to do BE or B.Tech course?

Hello Friend ,

Following are the List of Distance Learning AICTE approved colleges in Pune to do BE or B.Tech course are as follows :-

* College of Engineering , Pune

* Cummins college of Engineering for women , Pune

* Genba Sopanrao College , Pune

*ISB&M School of Technology , Pune

* Maharashtra Institute of Technology , Pune

* P.D.E.A's college of engineering , Pune

* ZES's Dyanganga College , pune

* Alard college of Engineering & management ,Pune

* Army Institute of Technology , Pune

* ISB&M School of Technology

* Genba Sopanrao College

* Cummins college of Engineering for women , Pune

* Alard college of Engineering & management

GOOD LUCK ...
4th February 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

List of ME /Mtech colleges in distance education, approved by AICTE
23rd May 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have done the diploma in mechanical. & now i want to take admission for B.tech so can you suggest the distance learning collage in nashik
23rd May 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have done the diploma in mechanical. & now i want to take the admission for B.tech course so can you suggest me distance learning course in nashik or mumbai.
18th June 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

sir
i have completed diploma
i want to take admission BE/B-TECH tell mi the colleges of pune city distance learning aicte approved.ples send me all information [email protected]. mb-8087120914
26th June 2013, 05:13 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done diploma in computer engineering i want to do btech in distance education in computer engineering i have get information the different institutes are providing btech but in karnatak or rajhastan university so can u provide me what to do now because i am confused inform me my mail id is [email protected]
is this university is good for me or if i get degree from it then i will get value in market?
2nd July 2013, 12:50 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of best Distance Learning AICTE approved colleges in Pune to do BE or B.Tech course:-

- SND college of engineering , Pune

- Alard college of Engineering & management ,Pune

- Army Institute of Technology , Pune

- ISB&M School of Technology

- Genba Sopanrao College

- ZES's Dyanganga College , pune

- Cummins college of Engineering for women , Pune

- Maharashtra Institute of Technology , Pune

- P.D.E.A's college of engineering , Pune

- College of Engineering , Pune

All the best.......
23rd July 2013, 09:50 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

List of Distance Learning AICTE approved colleges in Pune to do BE or B.Tech course
---------------------------------

1.Genba Sopanrao College , Pune
2.College of Engineering , Pune
3.zes Dyanganga College , pune
4.isb&m School of Technology , Pune
5.Genba Sopanrao College , Pune
6.snd college of engineering , Pune
7.Maharashtra Institute of Technology , Pune
8.Cummins college of Engineering for women , Pune
9.Maharashtra Institute of Technology , Pune
10.Army Institute of Technology ,
11.Genba Sopanrao College
12.Alard college of Engineering & management
13.Genba Sopanrao College
14.Alard college of Engineering & management ,Pune
15.Cummins college of Engineering for women , Pun
30th July 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Is INDIAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATION pune, for distance education is AICTE approved college??
pls do reply.
6th December 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi I did my diploma in computer engineering after 10th and afterward I pursued pgdit from scdl. My question is
am I eligible to attempt cat or mat exams?
please guide.
29th March 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want pursue Msc IT or CS from distance please advice the list of AICTE,UGC and DEC approved university name.

Regards
Eraz Surjapuri
29th July 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohangoriya View Post
Dear friend the list of best Distance Learning AICTE approved colleges in Pune to do BE or B.Tech course:-

- SND college of engineering , Pune

- Alard college of Engineering & management ,Pune

- Army Institute of Technology , Pune

- ISB&M School of Technology

- Genba Sopanrao College

- ZES's Dyanganga College , pune

- Cummins college of Engineering for women , Pune

- Maharashtra Institute of Technology , Pune

- P.D.E.A's college of engineering , Pune

- College of Engineering , Pune

All the best.......
I have made enquiry but these colleges are not providing distance B Tech. Please provide the correct list.
3rd August 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the list of colleges who provides ME/M.Tech at distance learning in Mechanical Branch in Pune
29th April 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

list of AICTE approved engineering colleges which provide distance b.tech in electrical engineering externally.
7th September 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

List of Distance Learning AICTE approved colleges in Pune to do DME
13th November 2015, 04:02 PM
smrutimohini

----------------------------------------------------

**Genba Sopanrao College

**Maharashtra Institute of Technology
**Cummins college of Engineering for women

**snd college of engineering

**Alard college of Engineering & management

**isb & m School of Technology

**Alard college of Engineering & management

**zes Dyanganga College

**Army Institute of Technology
12th March 2016, 06:49 PM
narayanmurthy

----------------------

1:Maharashtra Institute of Technology
2:snd college of engineering
3:Genba Sopanrao College
4:Army Institute of Technology
5:zes Dyanganga College
6:Cummins college of Engineering for women
7:Alard college of Engineering & management
8:isbm School of Technology
9:Genba Sopanrao College
10:College of Engineering , Pune
11:Army Institute of Technology
12:Genba Sopanrao Colle
13th March 2016, 11:14 AM
arundhatibh

List of Distance Learning AICTE approved colleges in Pune to do BE or B.Tech course?
---------------------

1)Army Institute of Technology
2)snd college of engineering
3)zes Dyanganga College
4)College of Engineering , Pune
5)Maharashtra Institute of Technology
6)Army Institute of Technology
7)Genba Sopanrao College
8)Alard college of Engineering & management
9)Maharashtra Institute of Technology
10)isb & m School of Technology
11)Cummins college of Engineering for women
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?