3rd April 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Documents required for outside students in Jharkahand PMT examination?

what is the document require for the out of jharkhand student in jharkhand pmt examination
please send me the details

18th May 2013, 10:25 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required for outside students in Jharkahand PMT examination?

Dear Friend,
In order to become eligible for the Jharkhand PMT Examination you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations.You must purely belong to the Science Stream with having at least Physics,Chemistry and Biology Subjects in your 10+2 Examinations.

Beside this you should born in Jharkhand or be the resident of Jharkhand.
If you are not born in Jharkhand but you are a resident of Jharkhand then you should have a Domicile Certificate or you will not be eligible to apply in Colleges.

You can also visit to the site of Jharkhand PMT Examinations below for more informations and details on the Examinations:-
http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/jceceb
19th August 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Documents required for outside students in Jharkahand PMT examination?

Sir,
if a student qualify 10th and 10 2 10 2 Board Examinations through the central school located at jharkhand state,
but neither he born in jharkhand state nor having Domicile Certificate but his father serving in jharkhand state as a central govt employ either in civil service or in defence/ paramilitary service. then he elegible for pmt jharkhand or otherwise
4th May 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

FOR THE ELIGIBILITY OF JHARKHAND STATE PMT AS A DOMICILE CANDIDATE WHAT IS THE CRITERIA?SHOULD THE STUDENT PASS THE 12TH EXAM FROM JHARKHAND?THE STUDENT HAS STUDIED AT JHARKHAND UPTO 10TH STANDARD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?