4th April 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I fill AMUPMDC ASSOCET exam form online?

can i fill amupmdc asso cet 2012 exam form online..please tell me the chances

4th April 2012, 09:19 AM
bablucena9

Default Re: Can I fill AMUPMDC ASSOCET exam form online?

The AMUPMDC Asso CET is conducted for admission to 1070 seats for MBBS, 1780 seats for BDS, 1675 seats for BAMS, 855 seats for Physiotherapy, 1935 seats for B. Sc ( Nursing ), 60 seats for Both. Total 7375 Seats.
You can not fill online application form for amupmdc.
For more detail, please visit www.amupmdc.org
18th April 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i havent stick the stamp on the envelope bt filled wid proper address...in wich i was suppose to get my admit card ....so will receive that envelope or NO??
25th April 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

is there any late fees for submission of asso cet form
27th April 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

can i fill amupmdc asso cet 2012 exam form online..please tell me the chances
19th May 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i was fill my application form from MGM college nanded when i can get my preference form.
20th May 2012, 01:39 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I fill AMUPMDC ASSOCET exam form online?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2184588]i was fill my application form from MGM college nanded wh

hi friend,

How do I apply ?

The last date for submission of filled-in Application Forms with late fee of Rs. 500/- and along with DD of Rs. 1500/- for examination fee.

*The Application Form must be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting using black ballpoint pen.

*The application form complete in all respect shall be submitted directly to the office of AMUPMDC, Mumbai either by Post/Courier or in person.

*The filled-in Application Form is to be duly returned in the Envelope provided with the Application Form along with DD drawn in favour of "AMUPMDC" payable at "Mumbai" for Rs. 1,500/- (Rs One Thousand Five Hundred only) Asso-CET 2012 Examination Fee.

*The last date for submission of filled-in Application Forms along with DD of Rs. 1500/- till second week of April 2012.

All DD's are to be drawn in favour of "AMUPMDC" and payable at Mumbai.

Who is eligible to apply

*A candidate belonging to open category must have obtained not less than 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject taken together at the HSC (or Equivalent) Examination.

*A Candidates belonging to Reserved Category must have obtained not less than 40% Marks Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject taken together at the HSC (or Equivalent) Examination
How much will it cost ?

Application Forms will also be available from selected centres of Punjab National Bank on Payment of Rs 500/- in Cash.
How can I procure application form? Can I apply online?

the admission process for programme
Common Entrance Test (Asso-CET 2012) will be held on Last week of May 2012 for the academic year 2012-2013 for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh & B.Sc-Nursing courses in the State of Maharashtra.

Examination Pattern For this exam

The paper will be of 3 hours duration consisting of 200 multiple choice questions from the following subjects:
Physics -50 questions
Chemistry -50 questions
Biology -100 questions
There is no negative marking.

reservation criteria

Open for Every states 7000 seats for different courses ( total number of seats ) on the basis of ASSO CET 2012 score
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]good luck[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
11th June 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

When or how we send our prefarance form? I will get admission on 166 marks in asso cet college?
17th June 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I got 92 marks in amupmdc mbbs exam cai i get better college for bams i.e. in pune.
21st September 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the date for 3rd round of associate. Send answer on my mobile no. Thanks.
6th August 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Wrong details submitted in Preference form of AMUPMDC ASSOCET,what should i do now?please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?