11th January 2011, 12:29 AM
anishverma

List of universities of colleges offering MBA in health care or hospital?

i did b pharm and iam looking forward to do MBA IN health care or hospital .so please provide some list of colleges or university offering this course.Also mention which have better options after completion of the course in terms of job.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges or universities offering MBA Health Care course?
  2. List of top colleges offering MBA heath care and hospital management? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
  4. After B.E is it possible to opt MPH, MBA in health care of hospital management?
  5. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  6. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  7. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [New]
  8. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in heath care?
  9. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  10. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges
  11. List of colleges offering MBA Health Care Management course in Hyderabad? I have done my BSc Speech and Hearing
  12. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  13. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in health care or hospital administration?
  14. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  15. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management?
  16. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management after BHMS and work experience as medical officer?
  17. Colleges and Universities offering correspondence M.Sc and MBA in Hospital Management after BDS?
  18. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
1st January 2012, 09:36 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of universities of colleges offering MBA in health care or hospital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anishverma View Post
i did b pharm and iam looking forward to do MBA IN .so please provide some list of colleges or university offering this course.Also mention which have better options after completion of the course in terms of job.
MBA ie :- Master of Business Administration .

Eligibility criteria :-

Applicant should be complete graduation in any stream from recognized university . You should secure 60% percentage of marks in Bachelor degree . You should also qualified in MBA entrance examination like MAT / CAT / GMAT / SNAP etc........

If your interested to apply for Entrance examination then you should qualified in qualified in bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university .

Important :- Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for MBA entrance examination .

List of MBA colleges for Hospital and Healthcare Management :-
  • Bharathisadan university
  • Devi ahilaya vishwavidhyalaya
  • Symbiosis centre of health care
  • Dr. MGR medical university
  • Indian institute of health management research
  • Apollo institute of hospital administration
  • Manipal academy of higher education
  • Department of health services studies tata institute of social sciences
  • All india institute of medical sciences
  • Birla institute of technology

There is good job prospectus for Healthcare Management course in both the private and Public organisation .

Job prospectus for Hospital and Healthcare Management :-
  • Public heath department
  • Pharmaceutical companies
  • Health care centers
  • International health organisation
  • Educational Institution
  • Hospitals
15th March 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities of colleges offering MBA in health care or hospital?

Hi,
I,ve appeared for my final year M.Sc. Biotech from University of Mumbai, now on i want to pursue MBA in Biotech/Pharma/Health Care/Hospital Management, throughout I've been in the 1st class . Suggest better options, & any other related specialization if any. I've appeared for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2012 & CMAT. Suggest institutes from Mumbai.

Pankaj
28th August 2012, 12:12 AM
i am sure
Member+

Devi ahilaya vishwavidhyalaya
Symbiosis centre of health care
Dr. MGR medical university
Indian institute of health management research
Apollo institute of hospital administration
Manipal academy of higher education
Bharathisadan university
25th June 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

How to do mba in hospital management
5th August 2013, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Is gems b school good for mba in this stream?
16th December 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges offering the course of mba in
health care management in Nepal
1st May 2014, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

after finished mba for health care and hospital it is a brigth futhure and get good salary
29th April 2015, 04:16 PM
sagar204

List of universities of colleges offering MBA in health care or hospital
----------------------------------------------------------------------

**Indian institute of health management research
**Bharathisadan university
**Devi ahilaya vishwavidhyalaya
**Symbiosis centre of health care
**Birla institute of technology
**Indian institute of health management research
**All india institute of medical sciences
**Apollo institute of hospital administration
**Bharathisadan university
**Manipal academy of higher education
**Dr. mgr medical university
**All india institute of medical sciences
**Apollo institute of hospital administration
**Devi ahilaya vishwavidhyalaya
**Birla institute of technology
**Symbiosis centre of health care
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?