11th January 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Dates and venues of CMC Vellore, PGIMER, JIPMER, AIIMS, AFMC entrance exam?

Respected sir/madam
as iam going to finish my 12 th std <higher secondary> this year ... I wish to write all the medical entrance exams including cmc vellore, pgimer.,jipmer.,aiims.,.afmc.,tamilnadu private medical colleges and govt.medical colleges ...pls i kindly request u to send me the dates and venues of the above mentioned medical colleges
thank u yours truly
sangeetha., chennai

18th May 2011, 10:44 PM
GK JHA

Default Re: Dates and venues of CMC Vellore, PGIMER, JIPMER, AIIMS, AFMC entrance exam?

Sangeeta
aiims 1st june
afmc 1st may
jipmer 5th june
cmc vellore 13th nd 14th may
6th June 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates and venues of CMC Vellore, PGIMER, JIPMER, AIIMS, AFMC entrance exam?

plz say me the best coaching center 2 prepare for entrance xam for CMC n i also want 2 know abt da notifications n xam dates for entrance xam.i am studying 12th standard n wishing to apply all all india xams aftre completion of 2 plz i will b glad if u say me da required informatio plz.........................
7th June 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

pls say me abt d coaching centre best fr d pg entrance xam ???
15th June 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I know whether you are condecting any PG course on Denal surgeory. If so, please let me have an idea, when and how can it proceed for. your valued suggestion appreciating.
5th December 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

when will be the entrance exam for aiims,jipmer,cmfc 2011-2012 held?please reply.
2nd January 2012, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

cmcvellore has the admission notification published?
11th March 2012, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

what are the exams in center where service of tribal and rural will be added and how it will be added
4th April 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

where is the coaching centre for mbbs entrance exam
18th September 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

pg medical entrance exam at CMC vellore venue and dates for the year 2013
30th September 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam
I Mr BHARATH, as i am going to finish my 2nd year PUC in 2012-2013. I wish to write all the medical entrance exam (AIPMT, AIIMS, AFMC) including
CMC VELLORE. SO, i would like to know the dates and venues of above mentioned exams and also the application forms . so i kindly request you to send me the required information please................
28th May 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i am an NRI, residing in indonesia, with indian passport.
which medical colleges allow me to write my entrance exam for MBBS in indian embassy in Indonesia
6th January 2014, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;312889]Respected sir/madam
as iam going to finish my 12 th std <higher secondary> this year ... I wish to write all the medical entrance exams including cmc vellore, pgimer.,jipmer.,aiims.,.afmc.,tamilnadu private medical colleges and govt.medical colleges ...pls i kindly request u to send me the dates and venues of the above mentioned medical colleges
thank u yours truly
prem chand shrivastava
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?