5th April 2012, 04:07 PM
anilanilms

Is the M.Phil degree give by Manav Bharti University Solan Valid?

sir i want to know whether M.Phil degrees given by manav bharti univ solan are valid or not??? if univ. is giving degree why M.Phil is not shown or advertised on university website.My friend did m.phil chem in session 2010-11.marksheet not obtained yet

7th April 2012, 02:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the M.Phil degree give by Manav Bharti University Solan Valid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilanilms View Post
sir i want to know whether M.Phil degrees given by manav bharti univ solan are valid or not??? if univ. is giving degree why M.Phil is not shown or advertised on university website.My friend did m.phil chem in session 2010-11.marksheet not obtained yet
Manav Bharati University do not offers M.Phil. Program in any subject.

The post graduate courses offered by the University are as follows:
  • Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application
  • Master in Computer Application
  • M.Sc. in Biotechnology
  • M.Sc Micro Biology/Biochemistry
  • M.Sc Chemistry
  • Master in Pharmacy
  • M.Tech. in Biotechnology
  • M.Tech in Civil Engineering
  • M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
  • M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
  • M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  • M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
  • Ph.D

For further information, refer to the official website of the University:www.manavbhartiuniversity.edu.in
15th April 2012, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Even as state government%u2019s approval to a large number of private universities in the state continues to attract criticism from various quarters, a private university in Solan has taken students for PhD despite the fact that its has no faculty.
The Manav Bharti University, set up in 2009, does not have the required number of qualified teachers and is enrolling students for PhD courses in 10 of its 12 departments. The university has 12 departments %u2014 computer science and IT, ayurveda, naturopathy, management studies, hotel management, fire and safety management, medical science, education, science, engineering, hardware networking and accounts and pharmacy. Many of these faculties offer only diplomas and bachelor degrees. The faculty for PhD is a separate one.
The university has advertised at least 10 PhD seats in each of the departments for which at least two teachers with doctorate degree with minimum two years of teaching experience are required. Though the university claims to have recruited teachers, the fact remains that the teachers have not yet joined the university.
The private university was set up under the Himachal Pradesh Private University (Establishment and Regulation Act) in 2009 and was given approval of the University Grants Commission (UGC) on March 3, 2010.
The university will begin its fist academic session from the July 2010. %u201CWe have interviewed candidates and at least ten qualified teachers have been recruited. The teachers will join in July when the university starts functioning. The entrance for PhD courses will be held in June,%u201D said Chairman of the university Raj Kumar Rana.
He said some of the teachers recruited have left the university, but refused to give the exact number of teachers in the university at present.
The CPM today wrote to Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal highlighting the issue and seeking a vigilance inquiry into the process of enrollment and functioning of the university. %u201CThe Manav Bharti University has just 25 lecturers who are not qualified. And with just one teacher with a doctorate in management, the university it is enrolling nearly 200 students for the PhD programme. The university is also misleading by giving names of teachers who have never been there, which amounts to fraud and misinformation,%u201D said Member state secretariat Tikender Panwar.
10th May 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Plaese solve my problem. I take addmission m.Phil by Manav bharti uni. solan HP.I had deposit 15000 & left fee.But now i am double minded about this course.
what should i do ? Please tell me on my id this is [email protected]
Thanks.
12th May 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, now m doing M.Phil English. Is this valid university for this course? Plz reply must!
14th May 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to know that there is any course of hindi mphil is valid in your collage.please rely must.ok
17th May 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

sir iam having an idea to join Mphil in manav bharathi university it is right think or not? is your course ie M.Phil it is valid for future or not ? pls give reply to my email id: [email protected]
5th June 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me manv bharti uni vaild for mphil history because i vant to take admisn now someone offered me vith veryfication for adm in mbu
18th June 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Plaese solve my problem. I take addmission m.Phil in psychology by Manav bharti uni. solan HP.I had deposit full fees 36000.But now i am double minded about this course.
what should i do ? Please tell me on my id this is [email protected]
Thanks.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/m-phil-degree-give-manav-bharti-university-solan-valid-707113.html#ixzz1y99vg0iN
7th July 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Re: Is the M.Phil degree give by Manav Bharti University Solan Valid?

plz tell me on this email id: [email protected]
9th July 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Is the m.phill course is valid in manav bharti university (solan) or not plz reply me fast. my e.mail id : [email protected].
24th July 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR I AM M.PHIL STUDENT IN GEOGRAPHY IN MANAV BHARTI UNIVERSITY IN 2010-11 SESSION....I GOT MY MARK SHEET.....BUT NOT GET ANY CERTIFICATE TILL NOW.........PLS TELL ME WHEN I WILL GET MY M.PHIL CERTIFICATE??SIR PLS TELL ME HAS ANY PROBLEM ABOUT MANAV BHARTI UNIVERSITIE'S M.PHIL DEGREE??PLS ANS ME.....MY ID IS [email protected]
24th July 2012, 02:00 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Manav Bharti University is a government recognized University with the right to confer degrees as per the sections 2f and 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956.

But it offers only the post graduated programmes & that all are valid according to the Govt.Manav Bharti University, Solan offers various Courses/Programs leading to Diploma/Under Graduation/Post Graduation on regular basis only at its campus.

Manav Bharti University, Solan has not issued any M.phil or Ph.D. Degree till date.
2nd August 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing m.phill from manav bharti univ.solan n i hv deposited the full amount. i want to know is the degree valid or not?
8th August 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

ia manav bharathi university valid in andhra pradesh
10th August 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i want doing m.phill from manav bharti univ.solan, i want to know is the degree valid or not?
15th September 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Is m.sc. Degree of mangalayatan university valid for govt sector?
16th September 2012, 01:03 AM
mailme.ramkapoor

Hi dear,

Manav Bharati University do not offers M.Phil. Program in any subject.

The post graduate courses offered by the University are as follows:

Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application
Master in Computer Application
M.Sc. in Biotechnology
M.Sc Micro Biology/Biochemistry
M.Sc Chemistry
Master in Pharmacy
M.Tech. in Biotechnology
M.Tech in Civil Engineering
M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
Ph.D

For further information, refer to the official website of the University:www.manavbhartiuniversity.edu.in
Tahnks
6th October 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how can i chech my M.A.exam result -2012? pls give me that site where i got my exam result.plz my E-mail id [email protected]
6th October 2012, 06:26 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilanilms View Post
Dear,

This college was established in 2009 under the H.P. Private University (Establishment & Regulation) Act is, owned by Manav Bharti Charitable Trust.

It is a government recognized University with the right to confer degrees as per the sections 2f and 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956.

It offers following courses:
  1. BCA
  2. BBA
  3. MBA
  4. PG in Business management.
  5. MCA

If they have not mentioned that they offer M.Phil degree it may not be valid. If your friend has done his M.Phil trough regular course then he can claim the college for obtaining mark sheet. In case of Distance education you cannot do anything. It is always advised to have complete knowledge about the college before taking admission in it still many of us suffer from this situation.

You should tell your friend to talk directly to the director of this university otherwise legal action will only be the last option.
9th June 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i have done mphill in management from manav bharti university in 2011-2012 & i got the marksheet so it is valid or not
9th June 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

i have done mphill in management from manav bharti university in 2011-2012 & i got the marksheet so it is valid or not
12th December 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I have 53.6 % in my masters(english), can i get admission in manav bharati university,solan?
16th September 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Is manav bharti university is offering bsc.in hotel management degree?if yes is it recognised by UGC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?