11th January 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of Polytechnic entrance exam forms of Group A?

What is the last date of Polytechnic Entrance Exam Form of Group A?

Please reply

21st January 2011, 02:28 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last date of submission of Polytechnic entrance exam forms of Group A?

Hello Friend
You have not mentioned the location from where you want to submit the application form for the group A Polytechnic Exam.

So it is hard for us to tell you the last date ,each sate has it's own Polytechnic Exam for there students.

So please specify the location and the complete name of the Polytechnic Exam.Your question is incomplete.
21st January 2011, 02:30 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last date of submission of Polytechnic entrance exam forms of Group A?

Hello Friend
You have not mentioned the location from where you want to submit the application form for the group A Polytechnic Exam.

So it is hard for us to tell you the last date ,each sate has it's own Polytechnic Exam for there students.

So please specify the location and the complete name of the Polytechnic Exam.Your question is incomplete.
22nd January 2011, 01:36 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Can you be more specific while asking the question.
Which state polytechnic exam are you interested in to know the details?
25th January 2011, 09:26 PM
Maxsteel

If you are asking about the last date of the polytechnic exam forms for UP, them it is10 February. Its cost is about Rs. 400 for General Category.
5th February 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

last date of submission of polytechnic forms in 2011
11th February 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

polytecnic last date of filling extrance form in lucknow
26th February 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

last date of submisson form
27th February 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF POLYTECHNIC ENTRANCE EXAM FORMS GROUP B
4th March 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i just wanna ask u that i am pursuing my 10 class and i dont know whats is last date of entrance exam of polytechnic..
and one thing sir i am from adilabad dist and i want the last date of submission fee for entrance exam of polytechnic from nizamabad!
please do the needful.
4th March 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of Polytechnic entrance exam ( i am from andhra pradesh)
12th March 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

last date plz for enterance exam of diploma in ap?
21st March 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

last date of jharkhand polytechnic???
23rd March 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

last date of submission of jharkhand polytechnic form 2011 ??????????
23rd March 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

last date of submission of aligurh muslim universit polytechnic form
24th March 2011, 12:27 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Hello friend,

Polytechnic course is conducted by many colleges and in your question you didn't mention that of which you want to know.

Please complete your question first.
6th April 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me what is the last date of sale of exam forms and when conduct the exam date
9th April 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

submissio last date of ap polytechnic
10th April 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission for delhi polytechnic
18th April 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

last date for submission of application for entrance exam of Polytechnic of Andhra pradesh
26th April 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

exam date of jharkhand polytechnic 2011 & can i able to know that my form is received or not &when admit card issued
28th April 2011, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

non regular polytechnic entrince date
28th April 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

ap polytechnic entrence exam date?
30th April 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of submission of Polytechnic entrance exam forms of delhi?
1st May 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of polytechnic entrance exam forms of hyderabad?
2nd May 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam date of jharkhand poltecnic exam of jharkhand?
2nd May 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of form for politechnic enterance exam form in delhi,jharkhand,up,uttarakhand.
pls reply me my email id [email protected]
3rd June 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of Polytechnic Entrance Exam Form of Group A?
14th June 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i want do polytechnic in government colleges in uttar pradesh or madhya pradesh. i have not given get admiiss entrance exam. of m.p.and u.p. polytechnic?now what i do to take admission in government polytechnic college?please sir
rply
14th June 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i want do polytechnic in government colleges in uttar pradesh or madhya pradesh.but i have not given exam u.p. and m.p. both.now what i do sir to get admission in government polytechnic college?please rply sir
8th July 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

last date of fee submission of polytechnic..
8th July 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

last date of fee submission of polytecnic
6th November 2011, 11:18 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

6th November 2011, 11:25 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Polytechnic course is conducted by many colleges and in your question you didn't mention that of which you want to know.

Please complete your question first.
18th November 2011, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

I JUST WANT TO ASK WHEN IS THE LAST DAY FOR ENTRANCE EXAM IN COMMONWEALTH POLYTECHNIC .
4th December 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

sir when will be jharkhand polytechnic form available for 2012
18th February 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to submitation of jharkhand polytechnic form
4th March 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of Polytechnic entrance exam forms of Group A in mp
15th March 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I stay in Secunderabad AP . I want to know where will we get CEEP Polytechnic 2012 APP forms pls suggest.Whom to contact any contact
no. or details

Anusha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?