5th April 2012, 11:01 PM
wajahth007

In which Government Colleges of Chennai, I can do MBBS with a capital fee upto Rs.30,00,000/-?

hai
i just finished my +2 this year, i want to join M.B.B.S in goverment collage of chennai , i agree with capital fees upto 30,00,000.please help me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  2. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  3. From which Website I can apply for EAMCET Exam for Engineering? How to choose Exam centers for this Exam?
  4. Procedure to get admission in any MBBS colleges of Chennai? Fee per annum of MBBS?
  5. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  6. Approximately how much is the fee structure of Government MBBS medical colleges of India?
  7. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  9. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  10. Donation free mbbs colleges -- [New]
  11. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  12. Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?
  13. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  14. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  15. Is there any chance to get into Chennai City Government Medical Colleges after scoring 198.75?
  16. Minimum marks required for MBBS course in government college? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government colleges belonging to general category?
  17. Minimum marks to get A-Grade in IGNOU MBA Assignments -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much cutoff is required to get a B.Tech seat in counseling(181.50)?
21st August 2015, 01:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which Government Colleges of Chennai, I can do MBBS with a capital fee upto Rs.30,00,000/-?

List of MBBS Government college with a capital fee upto Rs.30,00,000/- as given below:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  1. Stanley Medical College, Parrys
  2. Bhaarath Para Medical College, Adyar
  3. St. Johns Educare, Chennai
  4. I Support Educational Services, Chennai
  5. Institute of Chemical Technology, Tharamani
  6. Annai Theresa Para Medical Institute, Parrys
  7. St. Johns Educare India Pvt. Ltd., Chennai
  8. Falcon Education Consultant Pvt. Ltd., Valasaravakkam
  9. Kilpauk Medical College, Kilpauk
  10. Government Unani Medical college, Arumbakkam
  11. Madras Medical College, Park Town
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?