11th January 2011, 06:05 PM
selecao

How an engineering graduate should prepare for JNU entrance test for admission to MA in history?

Hi, I want to write the written test for MA in history from JNU. I am from an engineering background, but have always had interest in history. So i want to give the exam, was wondering if any of you could guide me as to, how to prepare for the exam.
I'd be really thankful if someone could guide me as to which books I should study for the exam and stuff like this
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria of JNU for MA History?
  2. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
  3. JNU conducts entrance test for admission in MA Sanskrit? How can I prepare for it?
  4. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?
  5. What is the syllabus of Middle History for entrance test of M.A of JNU?
  6. How can I prepare to qualify JNU entrance exam for admission in Master's Degree in History?
  7. Sample question papers of admission test for M.A in Ancient History in JNU?
  8. Which entrance exam I must prepare for Post Graduation in Architecture?
  9. Competitive exams for Graduates, conducted by both private and government organizations? dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I prepare for JNU entrance test in MSc Geography?
  11. What should I do after 12th with PCMB so as to become a Genetic Engineer?
  12. Is there a B.A with History(Hons) course in JNU? Details about its entrance test?
  13. What is the exact syllabus of history for JNU entrance exam?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in JNU M.A.(History) entrance exam if completed B.A.(History) 10 years ago?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in JNU for pursuing BA (Economics)? Is there a UG course on Economics in JNU? -- [New]
  16. Sample question papers for the admission test for M.A in Ancient History in JNU?
  17. Syllabus of M.A history entrance test for JNU and BHU?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in JNU, Delhi to study M.A.(History) for Graduation Part-III candidate?
15th January 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How an engineering graduate should prepare for JNU entrance test for admission to MA in history?

Am a agriculture graduate.want to give jnu entrance in M.A.History
19th October 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How an engineering graduate should prepare for JNU entrance test for admission to MA in history?

i have done bsc.in hospitality and hotel administration am i eligible for this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?