6th April 2012, 04:51 PM
Dr vageesha dubey

How to get a job in government hospital after completing my BHMS 4 years back? What are the vacancies, eligibility criteria to get a government job?

I m Dr vageesha, i hav completed my bhms 4 yrs back, i m seeking for the job in govt hospital for me any where in india, will u please help me, i want to know about the vaccancies, eligibility every thing about the govt job which will help me to achieve my goal.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I find a job in government hospital after completing 4 years BHMS course?
  2. What are the government jobs available for BHMS?
  3. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  4. How to get a government job in homeopathic field?
  5. Is there any government job of Hospital Pharmacist? Any entrance exam is there for such government job?
  6. Is there any chance to get Government job after completing B.Tech IT?
  7. How can I get government jobs after completion of BHMS course? -- [New]
  8. How to get government job in Telangana State after completing BHMS? What is the exam date?
  9. How can I get government job after completion of BHMS?
  10. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  11. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me being a candidate of B.Sc in IT?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  13. Am I eligible for government job after completing BAAS Homeopathy degree?
  14. For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get government job after completing B.A degree?
  16. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  18. What are the courses available after BHMS and government job for BHMS?
16th July 2012, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in government hospital after completing my BHMS 4 years back? What are the vacancies, eligibility criteria to get a government job?

AFTER BHMS can we do MD?
1st May 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in government hospital after completing my BHMS 4 years back? What are the vacancies, eligibility criteria to get a government job?

whats the subjects mainly involve in biotech.
9th June 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a homoeopathic student. can i do DCH ? and please do suggest me colleges?
20th December 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

how we get govt.job after completing BHMS? how to apply for govt job in andhra pradesh?
20th August 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get govt job after finishing bhms.Are there any vacancies for homeo doctors in govt hospitals.plz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?