6th April 2012, 05:57 PM
nayan_maity

What is the syllabus and previous years papers of DRDO entrance exam?

Plz send me the details syllabus and previous year question papers of drdo entrance examination as a diploma mechanical engineer through ceptam-5.plz send at this [email protected]

2nd May 2012, 02:33 PM
monica zarekar

Default Re: What is the syllabus and previous years papers of DRDO entrance exam?

ELIGIBILITY for DRDO EXAM:

You should have completed Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg / Mechanical Engg / Computer Science & Engg/ Chemical Engg/ Electrical Engg from a recognized University.

You must have secured Minimum of 60% marks in above program.

Your Age must be with in 21 to 30 years(SC/ST candidates will get 5 years age relaxation and OBC candidates will get 3 years age relaxation.)

To appear in DRDO Exam, you should be an Indian citizen

SYLLABUS for DRDO Exam.:

DRDO recruitment exam is conducted for following stream as below..

Electronics & Communication Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Computer Science & Engineering

Chemical Engg/ Electrical Engineering

So Syllabus is different for above stream
22nd May 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus and previous years papers of DRDO entrance exam?

sir,, i m doing b.sc industrial chemistry. Can i be eligible for drdo after completing my b.sc industrial chemistry...
1st June 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

what type of books should we prepare for mechanical in diploma?
18th June 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the drdo syllabus for electronics and communi.. branch
29th June 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

HI .. Very Good Evening !
I am Lavanya. I applied for CEPTAM 5 (ECE)
on diploma bases with specialization ECE. can you kindly share the previous papers with solutions?
kindly do the needful.
please....
19th January 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Last 2yrs sloved question paper set for Admin assistant 'A' and store assistant 'A' & name of the books for preparation for admin assistant 'A' and store assistant 'A' Pls send me on
[email protected]
19th January 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Last 2yrs sloved question paper set for Admin assistant 'A' and store assistant 'A' & name of the books for preparation for admin assistant 'A' and store assistant 'A' Pls send me on
[email protected]
15th January 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I want drdo senior technical assistant-b for computer science previous question papers with answers. Please send those to my mail. plzzzzzzzzzzz...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?