6th April 2012, 07:19 PM
avvnl.ac

Can I enter in CS executive level after passing B.Com, M.Com and 1 year computer diploma after graduation? What is the procedure and how much is the fee offered?

Dear Sir,
I am working with MNC last 4 years. I have passed B.com.,M.com. & one year computer Deploma after graduation.

I want to know :

1. can i enter in CS executive level ?
2. What is the process ?
3. How much fees ?

Please mail the detail.

Thanks with warm Regards,
Jitendra Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. Which PG courses can I do after B.Com graduation? From which college/institute should I do? How can I do M.Com? Which colleges offer it? Will I get admission in M.Com course this year?
  2. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  4. Am I eligible to study ICSI being a 12th Commerce candidate? Details of this course? -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  6. Can I do ICWAI in part time after completing B.Com?
  7. Which are the correspondence B.Tech courses offered by Thapar university? Procedure to enter in the course? Fee structure for it?
  8. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University?
  9. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
  10. Which subjects should I prefer after completing B.Com? I am going to do ICWA
  11. Can I get admission for MCA in IGNOU after scoring 50% in BSc
  12. From where in Patiala can I do part time Diploma in Banking? Fee structure for doing such course?
  13. What should I do with CS exective? What would be a good option?
  14. Can I do CS course while doing MBA? Is foundation course necessary after doing BBA? Duration for doing CS course?
  15. Whether Diploma in Computer Application is equivalent to Graduation?
  16. Can I enter into executive course of CS after passing B.Com?
  17. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com
  18. How to do CS after completing PGDBM?
10th April 2012, 08:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I enter in CS executive level after passing B.Com, M.Com and 1 year computer diploma after graduation? What is the procedure and how much is the fee offered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avvnl.ac View Post
Dear Sir,
I am working with MNC last 4 years. I have passed B.com.,M.com. & one year computer Deploma after graduation.

I want to know :

1. can i enter in CS executive level ?
2. What is the process ?
3. How much fees ?

Please mail the detail.

Thanks with warm Regards,
Jitendra Sharma
Being a Graduate, you can definitely enroll for the Executive Program of the Company Secretary course. A graduate in any discipline is eligible to get complete exemption from the Foundation Program of the course.

In order to enroll for the Executive Program, you will have to obtain and submit the application form at the regional council of Institute of Company Secretaries of India located in your city/state.

Since you are a commerce graduate, you will have to pay Rs.7000 as registration fee for the Executive Program.

For more information regarding the course, Click Here.
19th April 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I enter in CS executive level after passing B.Com, M.Com and 1 year computer diploma after graduation? What is the procedure and how much is the fee offered?

Dear Sir,

I have completed B.Com (Taxation) and MBA (Finance). I have more than 1.5 years of experience. Now I am working as Accounts Officer in a spices exporting firm. I would like to know that can I get direct entry to Executive Level and claim any exemption?
I would like to know one more thing is that can I start my Practical training of 15 months after the professional programme?

With Regards,

Sonu
22nd May 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i have did admission for cs exicutive programm in 6th april 2012 and i want to know my resisration number.how can i get?
26th August 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

how many percentage required in b.com to sit in executive exam
29th December 2012, 04:50 PM
harishgod

Unhappy Re: Can I enter in CS executive level after passing B.Com, M.Com and 1 year computer diploma after graduation? What is the procedure and how much is the fee offered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many percentage required in b.com to sit in executive exam
you should get 55 percent dont worry about anything just go ahead and start pursuing . i want to ask u a question my interest is to work in a mnc company and at a stretch i should pursue cs is it possible.
17th February 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

can i enroll fro the cs executive if I am graduate from commerce with 51 % of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?