11th January 2011, 09:12 PM
dhimansanjeev66

From where to get BCA exam form? How much percentage required to apply for it?

From where can I get the BCA Admission form & what percentage is required applied for it

17th January 2011, 12:04 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to get BCA exam form? How much percentage required to apply for it?

You have Not Cleared Your question, Becaue you Have Not mention That In which University And Colleges BCA Application form You want. So, please mention The Colleges Names, Whenever You asked Questions.

But, I will Inform You that, If you Have Scored Minimum 60% Marks In Your 12th Exams, then You are Eligible to Get admission In BCA Directly Without any Entrance exams.

But to get admission In BCA you have Maths As A Compulsory Subjects In Your 12th exams Only then you will get Admission In BCA.

The Application form Was Availiable In the Colleges and In Banks. So, if you are interested To get Admission In BCA in Top Colleges, then You have To appear In The Entrance exams Only then You will get Admission in BCA.

The Application form Of Top colleges Like Amity University Are Availiable In the AXIS Bank. So, you Can Purchase BCA form Directly form The Colleges Or from The Banks.
17th January 2011, 12:17 AM
prateek tyagi

Post Re: From where to get BCA exam form? How much percentage required to apply for it?

This is depend on colleges from where you want do your bca.various colleges have their own elegibility criteria for admission of bca.Most probably you must secure at least60% in 12th.This is the minimum percentage which offers by any university or colleges.You can get your bca forms from shops of forms or in the college or download from official website of college in which you want to take admission.
17th January 2011, 12:22 AM
Aishwary

Default Re: From where to get BCA exam form? How much percentage required to apply for it?

Sorry your answer in not correct, you did not mention information properly like in which collage and university so please tell me collage name for get information of this.
17th January 2011, 05:44 AM
sarabjitsingh23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhimansanjeev66 View Post
From where can I get the BCA Admission form & what percentage is required applied for it
hello friend
i would like to tell you that you can get the bca admission form from the college or university you are planning to get admission in. also the %age of 12th for admission in bca is 60% .
17th January 2011, 09:00 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Your question is incomplete in the sense that you have not mentioned the name of college in which you want to take admission in BCA. you can purchase the BCA form directly from the college or form of top colleges are also available in AXIS BANK. you must have maths in 12th and a percentage of 60%.
17th January 2011, 09:32 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Question Re: From where to get BCA exam form? How much percentage required to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhimansanjeev66 View Post
First of all i want to tell you that your question is totally confusing and not able to understand which exam you are talking about??

But as a common you need to have at-least 60% but in some institute they may prefer for 65% to 70% student so its purely depends on university!

Some of the best university for BCA are
symbiosis
mdu university
and Bharati Vidyapeeth

for Bharati Vidyapeeth notification come in Mid week of June, so keep checking the wesite 2011 www.bvimr.com

hope this fulfill your requirement!!
17th January 2011, 10:10 AM
satish812

Any candidate who has passed HSC(10 + 2) exam from any stream with English as passing subject with minimum 45% marks at 12th std.
for apllying go to site in online www.csitpune.org
17th January 2011, 10:27 AM
rks_estate

Dear,

In which institute / university you are applying for BCA, there you can get exam form & details.

And minimum 50 % required to apply for BCA exam.

Good Luck
17th January 2011, 01:37 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

where do you want to do BCA . if you reply for this question i can give you the details of where to buy the form and how much percentage needed for it.
21st February 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

how can i addmisson in bca with 60% marks in 12th in commerce strime
7th March 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage is required for admission for bca from jjschool of arts after hsc exams from science stream?where to get the entrance form from?
5th April 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

where we get bca forms of amity university?what percent is required and fee detail
9th April 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

minimum % required for 12 commerce student in bca according to different colleges in maharashtra
8th May 2011, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

sir, i get 52% marks in (10 2) from science stream with math, so which colledge we should we take admission for BCA.give me details plz.
19th May 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i get 50% marks in (10 2) from science math, so which colledge we should we take admission for BCA. give me details plz
24th May 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 50% in PCM(10 2) n very depressed now. wil i be abl to get bca in a good college??? plz gv m details. plzzzz
28th May 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,ihave got 55%in arts in 12th . .with maths Wil i be able 2 get admision in govt coldge sec11 chd plz rly nd give me details i am vry depresed
30th May 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have 44% marks in science 12.with math.will i get admission for bca in any collage in pune
4th June 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir.i have 47 percentage in 12 science with math. i get admission in bca collage in pune,mumbai,wardha,nagpur,amrawati.
10th June 2011, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 60 % marks in 10 2 with commerce stream, Can i get admission in BCA in Mumbai, Maharashtra?
14th January 2012, 09:37 PM
senthilkumarvm

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about Where to get application form and qualification is needed to join..

Application forms are issued through the university recognized centers.. so you can refer university website..

qualification:

must complete degree
minimum % required

All The Best VMSAJH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?